Family disaster.

Song:

Hold my hand- Jess Glynne.

"Standing in a crowded room and I can't see your face,"

"Harry I can't do this!"

He rolls his eyes and kisses my forehead sweetly.

"Yes you can, baby, come on now." He encourages while practically dragging me out of the car. Me and harry we're going to meet Harry's family for a little anniversary party for his Mum and Step-Dad, which is all fine and well, the only problem?

I'm meeting them for the first time!

And my nerves are through the ROOF!

I mean, so many potential things could go wrong here, they could hate me, harrys mum could think I'm ugly, Gemma may dislike me as well. What if they don't appro-

"Y/N, seriously. Relax." Harry coos bringing me into his arms for a quick hug before he rings the door bell sending me a excited smile. I cower behind his bicep and glare at him.

The wooden door is thrown open and a very pretty lady-- well from what I can see from my new and improved position behind Harrys muscular and troublesome back-- greets harry happily.

"Hi, mum. Good to see you," harry says, voice muffled in her shoulder from their hug. She kisses his cheeks and ruffles his hair with a watery smile and emotional eyes. He playfully rolls his eyes before turning to me a giving me a little smirk as he wraps his arms around my small body and pulls me forward.

"Mum meet Y/N, my girlfriend," he says with a fond smile. I smile softly at her and wave shyly.

"Hi Mrs Twist," I say quietly, she although grins wide and tugs me into a warm hug which reminds of cinnamon and Christmas presents and all of that good stuff.

"It's good to finally meet your Dear, and please just call me Anne," she says happily while we all walk inside. Harry raises his eyebrows as if to say told you so.

I swatt his shoulder.

Anne leads us outside where their cute but large garden is decorated softly with flowers and tables with seats. She leads us over to a table where Robin and I assume Gemma sit. I greet them both and receive equally as warm greetings as me and Harry take our seats next to each other.

"So, what do you do, Honey?" Anne asks me as she sips her wine. I squeeze Harrys hand before answering her question.

"Um, I'm a Personal Assistant to the CEO of Grey enterprises," (No, not Christian.) she nods her head seemingly impressed, I smile as harry and his family talk while occasionally I throw in my opinions as well.

Just as we're about to have Lunch a clearance of a throat behinds us grabs our attention.

"Aurora!" Harry suddenly exclaims looking utterly delighted at the arrival of the stunning black haired girl. "I've missed you," he says wrapping her up in a tight hug, she also squeezes back looking slightly emotional.

"Harry you've grown so much! As has your hair," she adds on as a after throughly causing harry to break out into laughter and swing his arm over her shoulder as they begin to walk away. I'm about to call him but decide against it realising I'm going to end up looking clingy and he'll be back soon anyway so, let's all chill out.

Turning back to his family I continue the conversation slightly awkwardly as harry not being here is weird while I'm here talking to his family without him. I hope he gets back soon.