Massages.

A/N: Picture got me Feelin a type of way *faints* . Pretty please read A/N at the bottom. Tanks & enjoyyy.

I was sat in the living room of mine and Harry's house happily reading a book when I heard the front door swing open and a low heavy groan was heard. I frowned getting up and going into the hallway.

"Harry?" I asked in concern as he gripped his back, face scrunched up in pain. "What's wrong? is your back hurting again?" I asked. Hurrying forward. He nodded weakly exhaling a breath.

An idea popped into my head.

"Come on, come with me," I said gripping his hand in mine and slowly leading him up the stairs. I unbuttoned his white shirt, butterflies erupting inside me at the sight of his bare chest being slowly revealed.

"Likin' what you're seeing', baby?" I blushed glaring at him as he snickered at my expense.

"Lay down, on your tummy." he did as he was told burrowing his face into a pillow. I grinned as I grabbed the rose scented massage oil and hopped into is bum. I straddled it as I poured a good amount onto my hand. I spread it across his tanned and toned back slowly beginning to rub it in harder. I started at his shoulders and began rubbing away the knots of stress. He groaned lowly.

"Shit. . that feels good." I smiled as I continued, slowly making my way down his back.

"Ohh. . r-right there." he suddenly panted jolting in his space. I rubbed over the same spot adding pressure to make sure all the stress was gone. He shuddered in pleasure. Once I'd finished he sighed turning over and pulling me down to his chest.

"Thank you doll. Mm' back feels great." He murmured kissing my forehead tenderly. I snuggled closer to his warm chest kissing it softly.

"It's ok, you deserved it." I yawned completely consenting to a afternoon nap with my favourite person.

A/N: heyyyy:) maths :) exam:) tomorrow :) yay :)

Okaay small challenge-y-ish thing

I want every single person who reads this imagine to comment something, doesn't have to be a compliment/opinion can be aaaanything, idk random question, song lyric whatever floats your boat. But every single person who reads it needs to comment ok! YAYAYAYAY!!! 🙏

THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE SO FAR OMGGGGGG!!! Ifly xx