[REQUEST] Saving his life.

nialls_princess45 This is for youuuu babe I really hope you like it even tho it's a bit crap, I tried my best tho! Mother Nature is currently torturing me with a big fat smile on her little face which I so badly want to stab over and over and over again..

Ok proceed :-) x

My phone buzzed rapidly on the mahogany coffee table as I sat anxiously awaiting harry who'd gone out to get us some chocolate about an hour & a half ago, I had tried calling him but he hadn't answered--which no doubt increased my anxiousness.

I reached over and my heart leapt when the name said harry. I hurriedly answered and got ready to give him a little lecture but was cut off by his frantic voice.

"Y/N! Oh god, he's going t-to sh-shoot me, get me help! Baby, baby, I love you ok? Always and forever, angel help me!" He hurried out, my heart dropped and I was racing towards the car before I had even thought twice about it, this was not happening to harry, no way. Not on my watch.

"Oh. .god! I'm on my way! W-where are you? Haz, it'll be ok, you'll be fine!" I reassured as I started the engine with a tough twist of the keys and backed out of the driveway like a maniac.

"North-North street, the first alleyway! Hurry!" Is all I heard before hearing a rough mans voice, I heard the noise of the phone clattering to the ground as I pushed it closer to my ear to try and catch any faint sounds, while I drove recklessly with one hand. I didn't even know why there was gunman attempting to shoot him! Maybe for his money? Tears were running down my cheeks in steady steams as I heard Harrys clear sobs through the phone.

"H-harry," I whimpered wishing to get there faster, to help him. I couldn't stand him being hurt.

"So, how much are you carrying with you, huh? A couple thousand?" The man sneered, as I heard the click of the gun. My heart had stopped beating it felt like as I heard that sound, my body going numb with terror. I also realised I had reached the alley, I shoved the door open flinging my phone down and racing out. Before racing back and ringing the police and informing them on our location, they assured me they'd be here soon, so I hung up and raced towards the alley.

I peeked around the corner, my breaths coming out heavy and raggedy. I could see two figures, one on his knees and the other stood in front of him. I gulped, not knowing what to do, i couldn't lose harry, no way. With a cry, I acted on impulse and picked up a rock and threw it with as much force as I could, it hit the mans head just as a gun shot went off. He tumbled to the ground and the gun clattered away.

"Harry!" I yelled racing forward with tears streaming down my face, he stumbled up from his knees and ran also, he grabbed my face roughly as he pressed our lips together in a messy kiss, full of tongue and hair tugging. I sobbed into his chest gripping his shirt, my body now exhausted because of the adrenaline leaving my system, I could hear the sirens but I didn't care, all I cared about was that harry was safe and in my arms.

"Baby girl, you saved my life," he said nosing into my neck, I hugged him further not making a sound as I pressed rapid kisses to his heaving chest which was bare due to his habit of leaving like 6 buttons undone. We stayed in our warm embrace until the police took us for questioning and forced us to part, but the tight grip we had on each other's hands was enough--for now.

Note:
Wow, I feel like I should apologise for this shit excuse of a imagine.

REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED! No more, sorry guys! The ones that have already been asked for, we'll be doing them so don't worry those of you who have requested recently will get them, erm once their all done I'll open them again.

It's just as the Moment me and Bella are at busy stages of school and college and balancing the both is becoming hard, but we'll still be doing them, maybe slower than normal. xx

& we are so fucking mind blown by all the reads votes and comments that we simply cant. Like when I started this I thought no one would read these, like legit! But o m d!

Wow we love you so so much it's unreal , and even though we take the piss to update sometimes, this is my fav book and you guys are my fav readers!! M
Check out my other books kids!

Lots of love love love love for you for harry for Malik for lickle nialler and tommo and payno and lux and Ben and Simon and that tree outside that hot guy in class I love ya'll
❤️