Hes drunk [BSM] Part 2

I slowly eased into a horrid sleep. My tears lasting until it was way past midnight. I yawned and sat up feeling my heart rob painfully.

And then I remembered.

Harry pushed me last night when he was drunk, I shivered at the memory. I warily pushed open the closet door and tip toed out. After getting dressed and showering I tip toed into the kitchen.

I jumped and attempted to back away when I spotted a sleepy Harry sat at the island.

"Mornin' Y/N." Harry greeted me. Instead of responding I just stood here staring at him like a deer caught in headlights.

He chuckled looking at me weirdly.

"What's up with you?"

He doesn't remember.

I turned my head to the side to avoid his gaze but jumped back startled when I heard his chair screech against the tiles as he jumped out of his chair.

"Who the fuck did that?" he shouted as he cupped my cheeks and tilted my head so he could get a better look at my bruised head. I flinched and began backing away as tears prickled my eyes.

"Y-you, last night w-when you were d-drunk," i shakily whispered looking down at my feet. I heard his breath hitch.

". . .Me?" he asked disbelievingly. I nodded meekly and watched as he ran a hand through his hear before abruptly slamming his fist into the fridge. I jumped and screamed slightly as the bang echoed around the kitchen.

"I. . . Y/N, I-I am so, so, so fucking sorry, I'm meant to protect my babygirl and here I am hurting her. . " He almost whimpered. I chewed on the inside of my cheek, I could physically feel how sorry he was but I was just scared.

"Baby, your my sister and I actually hurt you. I don't think you understand how ashamed I am, but please, please forgive me. I swear to you right now that I will not drink again for the foreseeable future. I fucking swear!" He came forward and slowly kissed my forehead before pulling me into a much needed embrace.

"I forgive you haz, I love you." I felt him exhale in relief.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I promise I'll make it up to you ok? go, go get dressed." He ushered me off happily. I grinned, I had my brother back.

A/N: phew! Finally finished this hehehe... Comment and vote pleasssseee 😃😇 xxxxx