••DDM.••

Daddy-daughter moment

________________________

--------------

Harry's POV.

---------------

"Darcy! Get back here you rascal!" My voice boomed. My three-year old daughter was hiding, again. "I'm gonna come find you and get you!" I shouted.

I heard a squeal coming from the kitchen, so I quietly creeped down the stairs and peeked my head into the room. There she was, in her little princess dress, brown curls everywhere, and big dimples. She also had my green eyes too. But even with all that from me, I still thought she looked just like Y/N, my beautiful wife.

"Daddy's gonna get you!" I jump out, and she screams. "Rawr!" I grab her and spin her around. She giggles loudly as I set her down.

"Daddy, can we wait for mommy now?" She says, grinning big. I look at the time - 6:15. Y/N was usually home by 6:20 from work.

"Sure, honey. Come on!" We run outside onto the porch, and she climbs into my lap as we sit in the bench that's out here.

I rock my little angel back and forth as we wait for Y/N's car to pull up into the driveway.

As soon as it does, Darcy's dashing towards her mommy, who has her arms open and waiting for her.

"Mommy missed you baby!" Y/N says. I smile and watch as my two favorite girls in the entire world walk up to me laughing. I couldn't be luckier to have such a precious family.

--

Sorry it's short, and I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while! I just started high school so everything has been sooooo crazy! I hope you guys liked! The next one will be longer. :)

x Isabel

_________________

Hey guys, I won't be posting anything for the next two weeks or so because I'm going on holiday today 🐼😇 so I'll complete the requests when I return xxx