First kiss. [REQUEST]

@BananaStyles :) hope you like it love xx

My head turned upon hearing the sound of a beautiful laugh, Harry was stood outside his apartment with a friend of his I'd come to known as Zayn. Harry and me lived in the same apartment block, we both lived alone, and had a unique liking towards jam. His many tattoos lining his toned arms made my mouth water and butterflies fill my stomach. I had to go through the task of walking past Harry styles, which made my palms sweat thinking about it.

Me and him we were sorta seeing each other, well, we've been on 3 dates so far, no kisses, no questions asked.

He bidgoodbye to Zayn and began to walk over to me as I finished locking my door.

"Hey," he greeted casually leaning against the door frame.

"Hii." I muttered nervously as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Another thing, he made me sosososo nervous, did I mention that?

"Where ya off too?"

"To get some coffee," I said smiling softly and beginning to walk but being the clumsy person I am tripped over my own feet and fell into Harry, who then got knocked off his feet and fell to the ground dragging me with him. We rolled over until Harry was on top of me, practically.

"Hi." he hummed, his warm breath fanning over my lips, effectively increasing my already rapid heart rate. Being this close I could see every tiny detail, his bright green globes and everything within them, his adorable dimple that was being showcased due to his small smile, and of course his pink plump lips that looked amazing.

"Hii," I breathed and as I went to open my mouth to talk again his eyes fluttered closed and his lips encased my own in a light sweet kiss. Our lips moved in sync and fireworks were going off in my head. His lips tasted sweet and had me wanting more as we deepened the kid slightly, one of Harry's hands going to cup my face and tilt it at a angle slightly. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I had forcibly hold back a moan as we separated. We were both panting and our lips were most likely a shade darker than a couple of minutes prior.

He helped me up and subtly intertwined our hands.

"Mind if I tag along?"

A/N: Hiiii! I hope you like it & sorry JT took me ages it got deleted half way & then I lost alllll motivation whoops :)

Your next request should be my next imAgine!!

THANK TOU FOR ALL THE VOTES ANS READSSSSSS <3

Requests are still open :D

Xx