Massage [PART 2]

Mature content, read at own risk.

His skilled hands, the cool sheets against my very heated, and very naked skin had every nerve relaxed with pleasure. After an absolutely shitty day today all my muscles in my back and shoulders were tensed and I was being a bit of a bitch to be honest.

So, harry took it upon himself to give me a massage in return for the ones I occasionally gave him, the sound of his guttural groans and the chance to feel up his muscles to hard to pass normally..

"Just relax, baby." A very husky voice murmurs as I lay on my front completely bare, his hands coming to massage my neck and down to my shoulders. I moan my eyes fluttering closed as his large hands relieve the tension knots, his cold rings brushing softly against my skin.

"Mm," he hums nosing my neck as he sucks softly making me moan quietly. His hands slowly massage and knead every part of my back, my occasional moans sometimes making him moan to himself.

His hands are just massaging by my ribs when his hands slide underneath me making a hot trail towards my breasts, slowly massaging every inch of skin along the way. His hands slowly cup my breasts giving them a firm squeeze making me dig my face into the mattress and gasp. Every touch is setting my body alive.
His thumb and forefinger pinch my nipples quickly between his fingers and begins to roll it around, my head lolling to the ll lightly from all the sexual arousal beginning to build.

He massages my ass tenderly his hands massaging my whole waist and navel, his hands slick with oil.

"Did you buy milk babe?"
"Christ!"

He casually asks me as he swipes a slick finger through the middle of my heat as if it was by accident, makings cry out. I'm panting from the sudden onslaught of pleasure, he uses my hips to turn my over to face him, a smug smirk painted firmly across his face as he watches me writhe. Bastard.

"Let's. . try something baby," he says as he slowly begins to lay down over my legs, his face getting in line with. . .

"Let's see if I can make you multi-orgasm," he says, the words making me moan at the prospect. I nod my head eagerly muttering a half hearted, 'whatever you say' .

He gets up and I can hear him opening the freezer and soon he's back carrying. . ice cubes?

"Too hot don't you think?" He questions with a lazy smirk as he takes one out of the glass full of said cubes. I'm watching him with bated breath, my heart pounding with excitement.

My hips immediately buck upwards when the cold cube is placed firmly on my clit, I'm moaning already, my toes curling deliciously. Harry watches with hooded eyes looking to be enjoying this as much as I am.

He suddenly leans down gripping my thighs and spreading my legs apart, he places his mouth over the melting ice cube and sucks. .and oh, the combination of hot to cold so fast and dynamic that it is phenomenal, my legs quiver begging for release as I grip the sheets.

"God harry. . " I whine bucking my hips into his mouth not able to control them. He scoops out another ice cube, this time pecking my clit lovingly before moving onwards. He places the cube at the bottom of my slit before swiftly bringing it upwards, rolling it over my clit and repeating is, each time getting rougher and faster.

"H-Oh! G-God, ha-harry!" I cry out shaking as the amount of pleasure coursing through me, I can feel an orgasm building and as it reaches its peak so close to tipping over the edge harry slaps my clit, a involuntary scream leaves my mouth as my back arches high off the bed as my orgasm rocks through me, vision going white, I faintly hear harry say something followed by a groan and then a buzz, my orgasm is just about to finish its course when the head of a very high vibrator is suddenly pushed swiftly inside me and Harry begins to pump so fast I can't even speak, my other orgasm hasn't finished yet and another hard slap has me screaming again as I writhe on the bed my body convulsing violently as another hardcore orgasm crashes through me, he swiftly pulls the vibrator out while my hips still buck not over it yet, I don't think I've ever felt so much pleasure in my entire existence. I'm about to catch my breath when Harrys eager mouth is suddenly on me, his tongue everywhere as he slides it into my entrance.

"H-harry oh god I-!" I can't form a sentence as I writhe, I know I'm going to cum, I mean my other orgasm hasn't finished yet and it feels as if it's about to start again. I completely sit up gripping the sheets when harry firmly places the vibrator on my clit and presses down. Hard. My mouth is open and my body is shaking, the orgasm so strong I don't even move and while it crashes through me harry hurriedly lays me down while my body still jerks as I'm still in my orgasm and thrusts into me while rubbing my clit in rough circles, his thrusts are deep and hard.

The large continuing orgasm finishes with a bang, my vision goes white and my body arches up off the bed, my nails raking down Harrys back, the pleasures so strong I don't know what to do with myself, Harrys wraps his arms around me holding me close as my orgasm rocks through me, I shake and writhe against his chest his name falling in broken pants from my red lips. I watch slightly dazed as he pumps himself with one hand, the other rolling his balls gently, his hips buck and he calls out as his body convulses slightly, but now we're near as violently as mine did.

I fall back my eyes closing immediately, I'm so dazed that I don't even know where I am.

"Babygirl?"harry coos staring at me with concerned eyes. "That wasn't too much was it?" He asks softly stroking my hair away from my face. I sigh turning my head over to him. I send him a exhausted smile minutely shaking my head. He grins at me kissing my temple.

"Sleep sweetheart."

A/N:-

\_{••}_/

*Mumbles* the last time I swear. . eww