He leaves his GF for you. [REQUEST]

@Epinosa_Styles_girl
Dis one for you, hope you like itttt. X

It was hard. It probably always would be. The fact that he was so polite and sweet and had a generous heart filled to the brim with warmth was. . mind blowing-ly attractive. I love him. It was as simple as that. I loved him, and everything about him, from his unique dress sense to his weird sense of humour. I loved it all.

But of course, amazing people like that are taken. He was too, taken by a beautiful black haired girl. She was sweet, so I couldn't hate her, no matter how hard i tried and no matter how much I wanted to.

There was knock on the door breaking me out of my thoughts. I lazily trudged to the door not really expecting anyone.

"Hi." Wild brown curls and evergreen eyes met my sight as I swung the door open. My heart skipped a beat as I forced my smile down.

"Hey," I replied casually. "what's up?" He bit his lip before slowly reaching forward and cupping my cheeks In his warm hands. I stuttered a bit, bloody shocked.

"What are y-you do--?" I was cut off as his pink, moist lips softly enveloped my own, I melted into the kiss forgetting about his girlfriend for a minute. I could feel my heart racing and pumping in my ears as warmth spread through my body like wildfire. We moved in sync, his head tilting to the side for more access. When we pulled back I was a mess.

"Y-you're girl--?" He cut me off by shaking his head and stepping inside.

"We broke it off." I frowned peering at him as I closed the door behind him.

"So I'm a rebound?" His eyes widened.

"No--no! Absolutely not, I broke it off with her too be with someone I love, Which is you. I love you Y/N," he said a small smile on his face. My jaw fell open and my heart raced with happiness, I had been dreaming of the day this would happen. He chose me, me.

"I-I love you too." I whispered looking down. He suddenly enveloped me in a bone crushing hug, rubbing my back softly and burrowing his face into my neck. And at this moment was when my life truly began.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKE ITTT!!!