"I can't believe it, too. The fans must be livid?" Mikey pulled away and laugh, revealing his phone where he opened an app and saw all the tags were our old pictures together. And—holy crap. There's tons of them!

"Livid? I'd say they're all freaking out about it. It's been pouring since last night I had to mute my notifications or I'll never sleep."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I started to feel bad again. If Mike was being bombarded by the pictures—isn't that all the same for Luke, too? I guess what I did wasn't as cool as I thought it'd be.

"Sorry? No! Don't be. It's alright with the boys." He gave me a knowing look that I merely shoved him while looking away. He knew why I was apologizing.

"Whatever. Go now! I'm sure they're waiting for you." I say, spotting the van and seeing Cal at the farthest back on his phone.

"Well, where are you two going anyway?" Kyle and I shared a look and we both shrugged. We had no idea where and we had no idea how to even go there. "Why not come with us—"

"No—"

"That's a great idea!" I elbowed Kyle but he dodge fast enough with a smile so big he knew what he was doing. Why the hell did I even tell this guy about Luke?! "We were planning to go some bar but we didn't know what's good here."

"Oh, no worries. Come on! Hop in. There's enough room for everybody." I pulled Mikey just as he was about to walk while Kyle walked closer to the van. "Theo, I know what you're gonna say and if you trust me, trust that everything's alright with the band."

"Well, how is it going to be okay when—" He held me on my shoulders and pursed his lips.

"I don't have all the answers but trust me. I know. I wouldn't be offering this if I knew. You know how Calum is all protective about it." I nodded, but still unsure to the whole idea of coming with them. It isn't so much as unwinding at all. It's me trying to get out of their way for the whole night. Another task I'm suppose to fulfill while trying not to get drunk enough to do something stupid. "And I'm gonna let you in on a secret." He said, pulling me on my hand near the van.

"What?"

"Cal ordered the food for you that day you were rushed in the hospital." I couldn't—I don't know what to say.

My heart just exploded so much that when we got closer to the van, I thank the heavens the two were at the farthest back or I'll never breathe at all. He's the one who gave it to me? Why?

"Alright! Theo in the house!" Ashton hugged me from the back and on the ride goes somewhere while we had small talk about their social media. I decided to delete all mine when I was gone. I didn't like the idea of seeing more of those memories but now it felt like no matter what I do? The fans hold the memories I tried to get away from. It was all there! From the beginning up until my photos scattered about in Sydney when I was alone.

Even a photo of me eating alone at my favorite diner. It was all there.

We reached the bar after a while and I stayed close to Kyle who's still talking to Mikey about some video game. I just still can't wrap my head around that revelation and I don't even wanna get started about how it felt like they're warming up to me because I really—fucking hate to assume. "Come on! We had a reservation earlier. We got the best table I swear!" Ashton pulled me close and as soon as we entered the bar, it made me realized just how long I was out of a scene like this.