"I ordered spicy shrimp, mushrooms, and squi— what's wrong?" Jimin stopped near his kitchen doorway upon seeing Jungkook's expression.

"Um...so yesterday, I met someone at work," Jungkook started, "don't freak out...it was Kim Seokjin."

"NO!" Jimin yelled, startling Minjae, "NO, JUNGKOOK! STOP IT! YOU'RE LYING!"

"Sssh, Minjae," Jungkook pointed at the five-year-old, "anyway, yeah I met him and..."

"And what?!"

"He offered a modelling....gig?"

Jimin's eyes widened so wide that Jungkook feared they'd pop out. His mouth fell open and he stood there frozen in place, clutching his phone in his hand. Jungkook put his finger up to his lips to remind the older male that his daughter was still asleep and to not yell.

"The Kim Seokjin, wants you to take pictures and represent his company?" Jimin asked.

"I declined the offer."

"OH JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"But he texted me an hour ago," Jungkook said, "he said he has a photoshoot set up tomorrow and he wants me to try it out."

"You have to!" Jimin said, "and I want to go! Please, can I go? Ask him! Do it now! No, I'll do it, give me your phone—"

"No—"

"Yes, I want to call him, I promise I won't be weird, just let me see your phone."

Jimin jumped on Jungkook, pushing him down on his back as he tried to get Jungkook's arm from behind his back.

"Okay, stop!" Jungkook said, laughing, "what if Namjoon came in and saw us in this position, what would he think?"

"We've divorced twice, three times won't matter at this point, plus we signed a prenup this time."

Jungkook gave in and gave Jimin his phone. Jimin laughed in victory as he put his friend's code and went to his messages.

"Unknown?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah."

He tapped on the chatbox and quickly scanned over the messages before typing back, pretending to be Jungkook. He knew he wouldn't get an immediate reply from the busy idol so he threw his phone onto the couch. Jungkook's ringtone went off and the older male gasped. Jungkook quickly grabbed the message and his eyes widened.

"Jimin, I didn't want to do it!" Jungkook said, "I don't like having my picture taken

"Jimin, I didn't want to do it!" Jungkook said, "I don't like having my picture taken."

"I'll be there to support you, I'll even buy the magazine!" Jimin argued, "imagine how much you'll make just appearing once in a magazine for Kim Seokjin, models get paid like $100 an hour or $1500 a day or $250 an hour for advertising or $10000 a day for advertising. Plus with the job you have with Kim Taehyung, your bank will overflow."