Tease

Thanks to Peter Hale's fondness of you he had told you where his apartment was. This, meant that you were the only one in the pack who knew where to find him. Which also meant, more often than not, you were asked to fetch him for pack meetings.

"Hale come on!" You almost growled as you tapped on his front door. The sound of music his your ears so you headed round the back, rolling your eyes when all you had to do was pop the latch on the back gate and climb up the garden steps.

You found him stretched out on his back, legs kicked up on the coffee table while he took up most of the sofa. "I didn't answer my phone or the door, because I didn't want to be bothered." He grumbled without opening his eyes.

"Well deal with it." You grunted and leant in the doorway next to the sofa.

"What exactly do I get out of coming with you, I have no incentive." He countered, still keeping his eyes closed but he used on hand to point at you as if he knew exactly where you stood.

"I won't kick you." You offered lazily and he let out a deep chuckle before quickly reaching out and snagging his hand into your shorts, using his surprising leverage to yank you onto the sofa with him.

"Say please and I can get us both out of the meeting." Peter mumbled now feeling sleep again. You rolled your eyes and glanced out of the door, over the woods, it would be dark soon and you'd been sent to get Peter before then.

"But we need a big, bad wolf to help us." You hummed innocently and leant over Peter who hummed as if he was surprised at the idea. "Would you really send me into the woods after something big and scary without anyone strong enough to protect me?"

"(Y/N), have seen you throw a werewolf twice your size at least twenty feet across a field. If you're going to seduce me into doing your bidding, try something more believable." He grumbled.

You sighed and tried prodding him a few times before you tried to shift his weight out the door but he became even more stubborn and you couldn't move him. With a sigh you looked at him before smiling to yourself, unbuttoning your shorts you slipped them off and dumped the on the sofa next to his head.

His eyebrows rose as the strong scent hit him but it wasn't until you'd swung your leg over him and straddled him that his eyes flew open. "Now this is more likely to work." He informed you with a chuckle.

"Is this what you wanted alpha?" You hum flirtily and a growl rumbled through his chest as he nudged his hips, indicating for you to position yourself better on his lap. "To have little wolves make a fuss over you?"

"And who exactly, helps you with your heat?" He grumbled. Instead of answering you purposefully rolling your hips over his hard on, his hands clenching in time with his jaw as he tried to keep his hips from bucking up.

Gif Source ()

"Is that why you let me know where you live, so you can help." You teased and leant down, nipping at his jaw as you gently took one of his hands and slid it under your shirt. When his thumb hit the swell of your breast he growled, hands moving without your encouragement.

"You don't like my help, fine, tell Scott you couldn't get hold of me." He grumbled as his thumbs stroked gentle circles over your nipples and you tried desperately to keep in the whimper that threatened to escape you.

"I have hold of you." You teased, sliding your hand into his jeans to grip his cock through his boxers.

He let out a low growl as you continued to tease him, thumb stroking over his swollen head, rocking your hips your grind over his hard on as he practically purred underneath you.

"Keep doing that little one and I will not be moving until I'm satisfied." He grumbled and you hummed in feigned surprise.

"Well I best get on my way then." You smiled to yourself and leant over him to grab your shorts. "Such a shame, I suppose we'll see is Scotty can do a better job." You sighed and hopped off him, dodging out of the way as he lazily grabbed you.

**************

"We could be having much more fun elsewhere." Peter sighed out as he ducked out from behind a tree.

"You're not having fun?" You taunted and darted of, letting out a sofa oomf when he surprised you and knocked you sideways.

"I'm sorry, were you not encouraging me to hunt you down?" He asked nonchalantly.

Your comeback fell short which made him chuckle as he stepped up to you, teeth nipping at the base of your neck as he lifted you and pulled your shorts to one side in one quick movement.

"Shall we see how much you like being teased (Y/N)?" He growled in your ear, his thumb quickly finding your clit, presse circles into it as you tried to stop noises escaping from you.

He chuckled as you bucked against his hand and whimpered, trying to gain more friction against his hand. His fingers continued to work through your folds until he gently pressed them into your heart, watching as your lips parted and you groaned.

"Music to my ears." He hummed against your neck as you tried to hold of the orgasm that he knew exactly how to gain. With a slight twist of his hand he hit the spot that had you arching from the tree and further into him.

You snapped your teeth when he gave you a satisfied look as he finally had your body caving, a last pump of his fingers had you cumming loudly with a snarl as your eyes flared.

"Tease me all you like little wolf, I'm the one in charge here." He growled lowly in your ear.

"GUYS, OVER HERE QUICK!" Scott called making you giggled as you nipped his bottom lip.

"Yeah, you're in charge." You called as you darted off, causing the deeper instinct in Peter to bubble up as he chased after you.

Peter Hale ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara