Sickness

"I'm sorry Peter but we can't let you in." Your Mom said from downstairs.

"But I saw her two weeks ago, and she was fine!" He complained and you were sure he'd push past and break into your room if he wasn't so worried about you.

"I understand that Peter but her medication isn't taking as much affect as it was before so we need to keep her safe." You Mom insisted and you heard the front door slam.

With a sigh, you headed over to your sterile bathroom and hoped that your new medication would work so you could get back to a normal life. When you came back out you found the window was open, something your parents would most definitely not have done.

"There's a way for you to stop being sick all the time." Peter muttered and you span around as he stepped towards you. "Your parents won't get rid of all your stuff every time you get sick, you could have a normal life and we could go on dates whenever we wanted... alone, just the two of us."

"Peter there isn't anything the doctors can ado and you shouldn't be in here... I might get sicker." You whispered and he cupped your face.

"So, let me fix you." He offered and kissed you. "Don't you hate being here?"

"Peter... maybe we should... take a break until I get better." You whispered knowing that there was very little chance of you actually getting better at all and hoped he'd accept it.

"What, no... I'll find a way to make you better you'll see." He snapped and climbed back out of your window.

"You need a beta with powers and I know exactly which one." Peter drawled as he followed one of the Alpha's that had just finished his meeting with Talia.

"No what I need is the Argents to suffer." The Alpha snapped and peter thought for a moment before jogging in front of the werewolf.

"Well there's this Argent girl, she's special and is kept in a room locked away, they'd lose it if she was turned and you'll have leverage." Peter smirked when the Alpha let him give him directions to your house and watched the Alpha hurry off.

"Peter what have you done, we have to stop him!" Talia scolded and he rolled his eyes.

"I did what you wouldn't." He snapped and she tried to hurry to stop the Alpha but Peter got in her way.

"Peter, you can't turn her, what's wrong with you, she's too sick to spend time with you so you turn her into a werewolf are you really that selfish?" Her words sank into Peter and he growled at her, flashing his eyes.

"She's dying Talia and I can save her, remember when she first went outside and was so happy, how she was so excited that she forgot to eat or get a jacket so I had to take care of her... the first time I got to hold her properly." He had tears welling in his eyes but he shrugged the thoughts away and glared at his sister. "You haven't even tried to see her recently... do you really hate me enough to let her fad away?"

"Peter I..." Talia started but Peter shook his head.

"I'm going to make her better." Peter growled and hurried off.

"Hi um, how is she today?" Peter asked and he smiled when your Mom threw her arms around him.

"We went to the doctors, she's better, we don't know how or what happened but my little girls ok." She burst into tears and Peter chuckled as he was tugged into the kitchen where you were sat.

"You look better." Peter mumbled and you flickered your eyes at him, smiling when he did the same.

"Well apparently, there's a cure doctors don't know about." You whispered as he hurried over to you and kissed you, pulling away when you Mom came back in.

"Are you feeling well enough to go out for lunch, we could go to that place you like, Peter could come?" She offered and you glanced at Peter not really sure if you were actually better or if it was just an illusion from the bite.

"We can go outside with her again!" He grinned and you smiled and his fingers intertwined with yours.

"Of course, the doctors said she's better." She beckoned you both outside and Peter smiled as he watched as you took in a deep breath, taking in the sun which kissed your skin.