Unlikely Friend

Tears dropped from your eyes as Kali smiled cruelly at you, the pack backing away when you tried to step towards them. The only one who wasn't slightly disturbed by the new discovery was Peter, the only pack member you'd never really gotten on with.

"I'll just go." You whispered, not bothering to hide your sobs as you ran out of the loft.

Your father had followed you to Beacon Hills, his Alpha pack following behind him. You'd found a nice house not too far from Scott's, you met when he and Stiles helped you move in, and soon got pulled into the pack's problems. You growled under your breath as a hard knocking on the door forced you to stand from your curled up spot on the sofa and rip the door open.

You were surprised to see Peter smirking at you. Of all the people to come and find you, you hadn't expected Peter, you reluctantly let him in and invited him to sit on the small sofa in the living room.

"What do you want Peter." You snapped when he did nothing more than watch you carefully.

"I want you to answer some questions." He's voice was soft as you sat down next to him and he shifted to give you more space. "Why are you not a wolf?" He asked abruptly. You sighed not really wanting to go into your past but Peter was the only pack member who was talking to you.

"My mother was a witch, I'm human but on full moons I have some abilities." You looked down at your hands, feeling ashamed of your heritage.

"Show me, there's a full moon tomorrow so the pack will be distracted." When you looked up he smiled and stood, seeming to be genuinely curious about what you'd said.

Peter returned the next night, the pack was still refusing to talk to you so when you pulled him into your house he wasn't surprised.

"So let's see these abilities." Peter said as you returned from the kitchen, handing him a drink.

Reluctantly you stood in the centre of the living room and closed your eyes, concentrating on a spot on the wall behind Peter. When your eyes opened he gasped and took several steps towards you, he gripped your chin and forced you to look him dead in the eye.

"My father used to use me to trick other Werewolves... I was kept a secret until now and I suppose Kali only did it to cause a rift in the pack." You jumped a little as a large thumb swiped across your cheek bone as tears trickled down your cheeks.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to need more than colour changing eyes and tears because you aren't making any sense." He stepped away from you and watched as you took a deep breath and sighed.

"My powers... on a full moon I can control wolves, not very well but enough for." You stopped talking not wanting to think about it anymore.

"Enough for him to slaughter packs of werewolves and control Alphas." Peter finished for you, seeing he was right when you nodded slightly.

"I just wanted him to go away and stop using me to get his way." You flopped down on the sofa and sighed.

"Well then, let's devise an evil plan... or well go tell the rest of the pack the truth, you can help them over throw your father." He seemed to change his mind when you raised your eyebrow and fixed him with a hard look.

"They won't listen." You grumbled. Peter sighed, sitting next to you and putting an arm around the back of the sofa.

"They will, but probably best to skip tonight." He smiled and watched as you closed your eyes, slowly opening them and looking at him quickly, blushing when he smiled at the familiar (Y/E/C) of your eyes.