Vanilla Yogurt

Why you'd been taken along with Cora and Peter to spy on, whoever they were spying on, you didn't know. You had tried to ask but Cora had just said you had a useful skill. They had collected you from Derek's when the pack was making plans about finding the latest big bad.

"Ok. We don't have a plan. But. What if. We just snuck up behind them and Petered them right in the back!" You said as you mimed stabbing someone in the back. Cora raised an eyebrow as she watched you.

"Did you just use my name as a verb?" Peter asked you as he frowned down at you. You looked up, still crouched next to Cora as he stood up.

"Oh... yeah. We do that when you're not around. On account of you stabbing people in the back a lot." you muttered and gave him a sheepish grin. Peter frowned at you as you stood up as well.

"Can you two talk about this later. They're moving." Cora asked as she started to weave through parked cars to keep a good view fixed on the person they were following.

"Why are we following them again?" You asked and Cora sighed.

"Because they might be friends with the friend of the bad guy." Peter informed you as he followed Cora. you plodded after the both of them and frowned.

"Well why are following them then. They don't look like they know anything useful... they're just buying groceries... look they bought vanilla yogurts.'' You pointed out.

"Why is that important?" Peter asked when you pointed at the person and stared at him.

"Because you can't be evil if you eat vanilla yogurt!" You insisted.

"I eat vanilla yogurt." Peter said with a roll of his eyes.

"Are you sure it's vanilla? You're pretty evil sometimes." You asked him hesitantly.

"Why did you bring (Y/N)." Peter asked Cora as he turned to her.

"Because Derek said that (Y/N) is like a human capybara and nothing can resist befriending them. I figured it could be useful." Cora whispered as she crouched again. Peter watched carefully until he heard a crinkling in his ear and a pop followed by something gently scattering on the floor.

"Aw man! My stalking snacks!" You grumbled. Peter saw the scattered crisps on the floor and the torn packet in your hand and let out a low sigh.