Heated

"Derek!" You wailed and stomped after the Alpha who growled and caught you when you threw yourself at him, carrying you across the room so he could set you down, hurrying to the front door as if he attempted to get out of the penthouse before you reached him.

"(Y/N) ... you're in heat just stay inside!" Derek grumbled as he tried to untangle himself from you.

Peter moved unnoticed by either of you, taking a seat on the sofa so he could watch the ordeal. It was an amusement of his, watching his nephew struggle with such a stubborn she-wolf. Of course, seeing him struggle was made all the more satisfying with the knowledge that Peter had warned him not to turn you, predicting that you'd be about as cooperative as the devil on a cold morning.

"No, you stay with me!" You growled and grabbed his hand as you let your body turn to dead weight.

"Please just stay and I'll be back tonight and... I'll... find a way to help you." He bargained at your grip loosened for a moment which allowed him to pull away and slam the door shut.

Peter's smug satisfaction fled him when you rolled to your belly and spotted him, rising to your knees as you cocked your head to the side. His eyebrows rose when it was clear he was now the source of your attention.

"Peter." You drawled as you slowly made your way towards him.

"Yes (Y/N)." It wasn't a secret that you'd wormed your way into a soft spot with Peter, your bad behaviour and rebellion was usually rewarded by him although more often than not he'd start the whole ordeal because he was board.

"What're you doing?" You asked, your tone telling both you of that you know he'd cave if you pushed too far.

"What am I doing when little wolf?" He hummed, hands moving to your thighs as you climbed onto the sofa and straddled his lap.

"Right now?" You muttered although it came out like a gravelled groan as you ran your nose across his neck and inhaled his scent.

"I believe I'm helping a little wolf with her heat but I'm not sure how?" He smiled when you ran your bottom lip through your teeth before nuzzling his neck.

"I know how." You hummed and he looked at you, waiting for you to tell him what you wanted. Slowly you unbuckled his jeans, smirking as he lifted his hips to let you tug them off with his boxers.

"What would your Alpha say?" He teased as you tugged your clothes off before roughly doing the same with his shirt.

"To be a good beta and sleep it off." You sighed, moving his hands between your thighs and groaning when he pressed his fingers into your core.

"Well that's no fun." He grumbled deeply.

You pushed his hand away from you and climbed onto his lap again, a snarl leaving him when you sank down on him, his hands gripping your thighs as you rode him roughly. Your claws dug into his shoulder, eyes glowing as you gave into the urge burning in your abdomen.

"Come on Little wolf you must be close?" Peter grumbled as he tried to hold onto what level headedness he had managed to keep.

"No... why?" you asked as you rested your head against his forehead, nuzzling him as hi hand gripped your thighs tighter and his body tensed, jerking up into you. "Oh, I see." You giggled which made him growl.

"You're in heat (Y/N), you'll need a few rounds to tire you out... Derek's bed?" he offered with a glance, knowing his scent mixed with yours would drive Derek mad.

"No, not in my bed, (Y/N) put some clothes on." Derek grunted as he walked back into the penthouse with armfuls of bags.