The Nurse

"It's barbaric." You said outside if Peter's cell. His attention was peaked. You'd worked with him a few times. He may have been sedated but at least he managed to heal rapidly enough to be conscious. You would object to the patients treatments, not only his but others.

Over time he found out information about you. In a hell hole like this it wasn't hard. You'd been trying to apply as a nurse at the Beacon hills hospital but the only available place was at Eichen House, which you hated. Rather than fire you and risk what you'd seen getting out they bounced you from patient to patient.

He knew you'd helped Stiles sneak in and out to find where Lydia was after he and Scott approached you outside of the facility.

"Just don't make a fuss!" Another worker, who was more than happy to help torture Peter, hissed at you.

"Martin is my patient and I've been removed from her care list because I refused to allow an unnecessary lobotomy, I can't believe they're even still a thing!" You grumbled, ignoring the other worker who tutted and marched of.

When alarms blared you darted to the doors and rushed out to the carpark where Lydia was fighting off guards.

*********************************************************

"What now?" You grumbled as alarms blared again. You frowned when you were sure you saw a few of Lydia's friends dart down a corridor.

"We're evacuating come on." Someone called and grabbed your arm.

"You're just leaving patients trapped?" You hissed and yanked your hand out of their grip as you marched back over to open the wards.

"What do you think you're doing they're dangerous!" They shouted.

"Half of the clients here are perfectly safe, you just refuse to release them." You said back firmly as you unlocked Peter's room.

He stepped out as you rushed to help evacuate other patients, watching your co-worker call over a few more nurses and mutter to themselves about you. He growled to himself and shook his head. You were the only nice person, no, good person in the entire staff roster. He knew you knew about supernaturals, just like he knew how you'd been smuggling trapped supernaturals out.

It wasn't often Peter came across someone who genuinely wanted to help. Unfortunately McCall had him feeling as if he should pay you back.

You screamed as you rush through the corridors was cut off by several coworkers grabbing you, there was a horrifying growl and before you felt yourself smacked over the head Peter burst into the room.

********************************************************************

"So you said she's a nurse... a trained nurse?" Melissa asked Peter who sighed and nodded.

"The only qualified nurse in Eichen House." He said and glanced at you as you started to fidget and wake up.

"Where am I?" You groaned as you tried to sit up.

"The hospital. You were helping evacuate people. I'm Melissa." She said kindly and helped you sit up with the pillows.

"She's been evacuating wolves too." Peter said which surprised you because Melissa paused and smiled.

"You have a bit of a head wound. You'll be able to go home once I check you over." She said kindly, grabbing a pile of papers as she darted to the nurses station outside the room. "You should fill these out and send them back, we have a space open for a new nurse. Peter, will you be able to keep an eye on her."

"As long as she doesn't mind having a crazy werewolf in her house." He popped up as he leant against the wall, watching the room carefully.

"My co-workers tried to murder me, I think I can handle a sad old werewolf." You said, smirking when peter scoffed and Melissa chuckled.

"The sheriff will want you to go to the station to answer some questions. It'd be better to stay with Peter until he's got everything sorted out." She said with a gentle smile as she checked over your stitches and helped you out of the bed.

"That's fine by me." Peter said Cockily.

.