Halloween with Peter Hale - Halloween 2021

Peter wasn't planning to do anything for Halloween as it was a full moon

Peter wasn't planning to do anything for Halloween as it was a full moon.You, on the other hand, had major plans for Halloween.Major plans was an exaggeration but you had spent the last few months convincing Peter, in his wolf form, that you had his favourite treats. Stiles had dropped off some extra sheets a week before and you'd cut them up so that you could take a Halloween picture of him dressed as a ghost.As soon as the moon was down you put your plan into work and you got several really great pictures. When you got back home you found a note from Peter and a large black box tied with a ribbon.The note said 'hope the pictures came out good, you can't hide anything from me, Peter' it made you laugh When you opened the box you found several candles from a store you'd been to a few days earlier while picking up Halloween decorations.While looking for something to make for dinner you found a tray of candied apples on the side and realised Peter had made them for you. You spent the evening watching Halloween movies with Peter still in his wolf form, napping on the sofa next to you.