Caught

"Why's he here?" Stiles snapped when Derek turned up with Peter in tow.

"Be nice." You said as you slapped the back of your brother's head. Peter shared a look with you and smiled to himself as you led them into the living room with the rest of the pack.

After a few hours of listening to the pack discuss the current problems you headed up to your room, planning on getting some of the paper work you'd brought home from the sheriff's station. Thick arms wrapped around your waist and you sunk back into the familiar chest.

"You should work less." Peter muttered as he kissed the top of your head.

"I can't, if I work hard it puts less stress on Dad." You mumbled as he kissed down your neck.

"At least let me help you relax a little while the pups are distracted." Peter muttered again.

His hands tangled in your hair as he lent down and kissed you, pulling away as you turned your chair and stood, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him again. It didn't take long for you both to stumble backwards to your bed the kiss becoming heated, your hands trailing Peter's pecks and back over his neck.

"Hey (Y/N) .... What the hell Peter!" Stiles yelled as he burst into your room.

You tried not to giggle at the sight of the flushed and rumpled ex- Alpha looking down on your brother who was squaring his shoulders and glaring at Peter. Your eyes travelled to the door where the pack had gathered, gawking between you and Peter, no one saying anything.

"Why... what... when... you!" Stiles spluttered as he hopped between you and Peter stopping you from getting to the slowly angering Werewolf.

"Stiles, think before you speak and move." You sighed, ruffling his hair as you stepped around him and rubbed Peter's chest to stop a low growl that was making the other wolves nervous.

"You're his anchor!" Stiles yelled as he waved his hands around.

"Stiles it's not a big deal." You said quickly.

"Yeah, yeah not a big deal... except it's Peter friking Hale." Stiles hissed.

You wrapped your brother in a tight hug when he began to hyperventilate, smiling when he gripped onto you, knowing full well he was glaring at Peter over your shoulder.

"It's ok Stiles you don't need to worry." You mumbled in your brother's ear.

"Fine... but if he hurts you I'm going to get Chris to hunt him down and burry him under wolves-bane plants." Stiles grumbled.

"Your little brother is always delightful." Peter huffed a little jealously.

"Ok, I know this is going to take some talking out but I'm his anchor and he's my baby brother so, you both play nice or I'll make both of you very unhappy." You threatened with a stern look.

"Fine." Peter and Stiles snapped at the same time.

"Anyone else have a problem with that?" You turned your attention to the crowd outside your door way and they all quickly shook their heads.