Sweetheart

The soft ache flooded your skin as you brushed over the bruise on your neck. Your eyes fluttered shut and you moaned quietly as you let your mind wonder. The memory of your legs wrapped around Peter's waist as he carried you to bed.

Rough kisses being pressed down your neck as his teeth nipped and his tongue soothed. You whimpered out a moan as you brushed your fingers over the bruise on your thigh. Peter's head buried between your thighs flashed into your mind, the marking brusie being left as he lost control, hungrily hunting for your release.

Peter smirked as he stopped, going unnoticed by you. Your attention was on the soft bruises on your skin. "Do you like touching the bruises I leave on your skin?"

"Peter!" You gasped, jumping when you realized he was stood watching you. With a gentle chuckle he strolled over to you, fingers brushing over the fingerprints he'd covered you with the night before.

"Does it make you think about last night?" He asked lowly, his voice rumbling as he knelt next to your seat, nipping softly at your neck, his fingers tracing over the faded bite mark that spread across your thigh. "It's a shame your little marks don't stay on me."

"Maybe I should try harder." You muttered, leaning in to kiss him. He hummed out a happy groan before letting you bite at his throat, growling when you sucked a bruise into his skin which quickly faded. "No fair." You pouted playfully.

"Don't worry sweetheart." He teased as he moved to kneel between your legs, parting them as he placed soft kisses up the inside of your thigh until he reach the cuff of your shorts.