Not my Alpha

Summery: Peter shows the Reader who's in charge

Warnings: +18, Swearing, sex, dirty talk, Dom!Peter, oral, Sub!Reader, Omega!Reader

"Derek I'm staying for a few days!" You called out as you dumped your bag on the floor, heading to throw yourself over Derek's couch.

"Well if it isn't our favourite Omega, how can we help?" Peter drawled and you glared at him as you grabbed at your phone, wiggling around until you could pull it out of your pocket.

"Piss off Peter." You hummed as you unlocked it and started to scroll through your apps.

"Well that's just rude, you should know better than to argue with an Alpha." He schooled and crouched next to you.

"I'll let you in on a secret Hale." You muttered and leant in close, gripping the front of his shirt as you span to sit up. "You're not my Alpha." You muttered in his ear and he let out a low growl.

"Oh, yeah... I'd watch your tone young lady." Peter hissed and you chuckled.

"Oh Peter, Darling." You rolled your eyes sarcastically and slid your arms around his neck. "You're not my alpha or my daddy." With that you gently slapped a hand against his cheek before walking off.

Peter let out a low growl, gripping you by the waist and spinning you to face him, just in time to slam your back to the wall.

"Maybe not but I'm in charge." He chuckled when your eyes flickered submissively. "Good girl."

For a moment, he thought he'd won, you let him bite kisses into your neck, his hands roughly tugging down your jeans to your knees. You took advantage of his eyes wondering over you, gripping his hair and tugging him down to kneel in front of you, catching him by surprise and causing him to let out a snarl.

"Oh, now I'm in charge." You smirked when he tried to get up but you just held him in place.

His eyes darkened and his pupils widened as he came up with a way to get the upper hand. Before you could react, he lent forwards, sucking a bruise into your thigh, groaning as your lusted scent washed over him.

"Still think you're in charge?" He muttered as he gentle teased his fingertips over your heat, the gentle touch drenching you.

"Yes." You whimpered and he chuckled.

"Well, we'll have to fix that won't we." He looked up at you as he pushed your legs apart a little and suddenly surged forward, sucking your clit between his teeth.

As his mouth sealed around the tender bud you let out a noise caught between a moan and what could only be described as a desperate howl. His tongue teased and circled while his fingers stroked up and down your legs, almost touching where you wanted but never landing in the right place.

"Beg Omega, you can have what you want." Peter growled and when you peeled yourself off the wall you saw his eyes glowing.

"Please Peter." You groaned reluctantly and you had to take in a sharp breath as he suddenly abandoned your clit and buried his face into you.

His tongue had your whole body stiffening as he sent what felt like shockwaves through you, each jolt forced a gasp out of you, getting louder as he slowly shook his head and lifted you up to bury his face deeper.

You could both hear Derek pulling up outside and you assumed he'd put you down but his fingers joined his tongue and words, or rather the ability to make any noise at all, failed you. Heat swirled and knotted between your hips as he harshly brushed his thumb over your clit.

Peter's touch and the thrill of being caught by Derek pushed you over the edge and you came with a sharp snarl, Peter moaned against you as he greedily lapped at your core, devouring your juices as he kneaded his thumbs over your abdomen.

"Now, who is in charge?" He asked, looking up at you as he used a finger to lazily clean up the slick that covered his face.

"You are." You whimpered and he smiled, fixing your clothes as he stood.

"Good girl." He whispered as he headed upstairs and left you slightly dazed and sensitive as Derek walked into the room, sniffing the air and frowning at you.