Envy

"Der' you have to eat something." You sighed softly and rubbed Derek's arm as you set a sandwich in front of him. "And you need to sleep."

"I'm fine." He grunted and you rolled your eyes.

"Derek..." you stared but a growl from Peter cut you off.

"He said he was fine, thanks for the dinner by the way." Peter grumbled from the sofa.

"You can get your own Peter, you're not stressing out over running a pack." You pointed out to the older wolf who had been skulking around all day and doing nothing but providing sly comments about how useless he thought Derek was being.

"Eat mine." Derek grunted in hopes of appeasing the string of offences whispered about him that you couldn't hear.

"Derek, eat the food." You snapped bossily and Peter groaned, finally having enough of the two of you.

"I'm going home, are you coming now?" He asked as he shrugged on his jacket. "I'm sure your other boyfriend can fork out of a cab."

"Peter, stop it, just go." You sighed, walking into the other room so he wouldn't hear how annoyed you were with him.

"Right then I'm off, just one more thing." Peter muttered as he rounded the table and leant in a little closer to Derek. "Don't forget you lucked out and she's mine now."

By the time, you came back Peter was gone and Derek's mood seemed somewhat better. You ordered takeaway and put him to bed, fully prepared to sleep on the sofa.

"(Y/N)?" Derek called and you came back to see Derek sat up and flustered. "Can we... sleep together like when I was younger?"

"Yeah sure." You smiled and propped all the pillows against the wall before sitting up in his bed, letting Derek rest his head in your lap, his arms wrapped around one of your legs as you pulled the duvet around you both and gently stroked his hair.

"Thank you." He muttered as he fell asleep.

"Peter I'm..." you stopped as soon as you saw him in the living room watching tv.

"How's Derek?" He asked bitterly and you rolled your eyes at the sound of his voice.

"He actually fell asleep and stopped worrying, I stayed with him... before you go on your huge rant can we agree on takeaway for lunch?" You asked, smiling when he nodded and reached for his phone, knowing exactly what you'd want.

He froze and sniffed the air when you sat next to him, leaning in to kiss your neck before growling, running his hands down to your thighs.

"You slept with him didn't you." Peter snapped and you frowned. "Let me guess he asked to sleep in your lap and you just went along with it and the head a moved.

"Seriously?" You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Yes seriously, you've always liked him, haven't you?" He growled, getting to his feet as he circled the sofa.

"Yeah because that makes sense, the little Hale practically throwing himself at me until we're eighteen but I just happen to go, hey not the Hale I like, but the bigger one." You yelped sarcastically.

"It does to me!" He growled, stopped in front of the sofa as you made a noise of frustration. "Ok It doesn't but..."

"Nope." You said quickly and shoved against his chest, confusing him until you pushed harder and he sat on the sofa so you wouldn't hurt yourself trying to make him move.

"(Y/N) I..." He stopped when you pulled off your shirt and kicked your shorts to the side. "Angry sex?"

"I figure we have about twenty minutes till the food comes and then we have at least the rest of the day off, I swapped my number with Stiles' in Derek's phone." You smirked when he chuckled and leant up to kiss you.