Old Friends

Derek chuckled at his uncle's offer. A strip club for his birthday. After several hours of curious questions from Scott and Stiles Derek decided to agree and go. Peter seemed at his element, roll of money in both pockets as he took a seat next to the stage but against the wall to give him some privacy. Derek was swarmed and snatched away, not that Peter was bothered.

He watched some of the dances before one of the girls caught his eye. He wasn't sure why. The scent was familiar, almost homely but he couldn't place it. Peter caught your eye and you walked over, smiling at him.

"Hi there." You hummed flirtily.

"Hello." Peter answered warmly. He held out a wad of cash, to distracted by trying to figure out how he knew you.

He inspected your face as you ground against his lap. Which was when he realised why he knew you. "(Y/N)?" He asked and you froze up for a second. "Why're you working here?"

"I... do I know... um?" You spluttered out and Peter smirked.

"It's me Peter." He said as he made sure to dig his hands into the chair he was sat on, rather than let them rest on your sides.

"Peter... Hale?" You asked and he nodded. "Oh my goodness I tried to find you when I got back but... I have to go." You said suddenly and stood. He frowned as you vanished into the back and didn't reappear.

"You doing alright or do you need a hand?" Peter asked as he passed Derek who had two girls attending to his bruising neck while one rode his lap and two more on his thighs.

"I think i'm good." He said and Peter sighed, leaving him to it.

************

"One second!" You called and ran to the front door, staring at Peter who looked you up and down with a smile.

"I see lack of clothing is a running theme." He muttered and motioned to your towel covered body.

"How'd you find where I lived?" You asked him and he shrugged.

"Old tricks." He muttered as an answer and stepped inside. "Oh I got you a job."

"I have a job, I don't need your help." You sighed.

"Yeah. But you do." Peter pointed out, glancing at the house which needed some work and tapped at the permanently switched off heating panel.

"I could get one myself." You said, now almost growling and sighed when he chuckled.

"Yeah but you won't." He smiled when he looked at you. "I helped you last time!"

"Talia helped me and she got me an internship. You got mad that I left town for it." You said quickly and he gave you a blank look.

"You really want to work at a strip club?" He asked dubiously and watched you roll your eyes as you thought up an answer.

"Yes. It's empowering, shake my ass and bam. I have all your money." You answered too quickly. He didn't even need to hear your heartbeat to know you were lying.

"Tell you what, you feel the need to shake your ass I'll have a stack of singles waiting for you. For now, here's the keys to your car, your work address, an outfit that covered well... more of you and I'll see you tomorrow." He smirked as he walked out of your house and you stared at the things he'd tossed you.

"Bloody Hales'!" You sighed but smiled. It was nice to have Peter looking out for you again. You had to admit you'd missed it.