Our Son ( Part 9 )

*** Mmelokuhle ***

I wake up and I'm alone. I get up to take a shower, i am going to smell like her today and I think I love it. I need to go to my place for clean clothes. When I walk out from the shower, the bed is nicely made and my clothes are neatly packed on the bed. I can get used to this. I make my way downstairs and I'm welcomed by a sweet aroma.

"Morning, your phone has been ringing non stop" she says, she looks really beautiful. I still can't believe how come she doesn't have a hangover after all the bottles of alcohol she drank izolo.

"Morning, it smells nice in here what are you making, do you need help" I say to her as I go grab my phone from her couch. So many missed calls from Mbali, I will call her later.

"Uhm no, almost done come eat" she is beautiful, today she let her dreadlocks loose and she's wearing a long black tight dress that shows off her ass and her curves. What's with her and black though.

"Okay, feed me" I say to her and she gives me the eye and I smile. She sets everything and we start eating, wow this is good.

"Mmelokuhle I'm very sorry about yesterday" Eish you see I told her she was going to regret it. It was good, very good and I want more of her. I stop eating and look at her.

"Dont get me wrong, I don't regret it. It's just that ,I'm not that kind of a woman, I was at my low yesterday and for a change I just needed somebody to be there for me you know" she says and looks down at her food. I sigh and take her hand in mine.

"Well, I'm glad you still remember what went down yesterday, woman you took advantage of me!" The look she gives me, priceless.

I laugh after saying that and she giggles,I like the sound of her voice and her dimples.

"I'm being serious here Mmelokuhle"

"I know, I know ,its okay I enjoyed myself too, it's been long for me as well, 2 months going around with blue balls is not okay for a man, so thank you" I say and drink my coffee. Now she is the one staring.

"What do you mean, you do have a girlfriend right"

Ooh yah I do, Mbali, I stand up and start taking the plates to the sink and turn to her.

"We broke up, but we got back together again last week, it's complicated"

she looks confused, I think I'm also confused after what I just said. She laughs and I join her.

"Yazi to think that your mother wanted me to seduce you, I really dont know why she thinks your dad will give you back the company when you get married, she doesn't like your girlfriend"

What!! I look at her and she looks away, shocked. She should be!

"Are you being serious right now" Why am I not pissed off by this.

"Yes, very".

"Well, were you going to do it" Why am I not angry about this.

"I told her I'm working on it, I have never seduced anyone before so angazi" I stop washing the dishes and look at her, is this what she was doing yesterday, what's in it for her, she looks at me. It's like she can read my thoughts because she continues and tells me...

"No! yesterday was something else, when I get married or start dating again, I wanna do it for love and not for the sake of my job, I was going to tell you regardless of what happened yesterday, your brother is going to drown all of us if he takes over and I really need this job"

She says and walks away to get her bag and put on her jacket. Where is she going. I like her she's honest.

"Where are you going, we are still talking". She rolls her eyes.