Our Son (Part 14)

🖤   14

***Mmelokuhle ***

"Please be my girlfriend" She giggles.

"Aai aii Mmeli you can't be serious" What! I'm dead serious. I frown.

I thought being short and straight to the point was considered being serious. What's wrong with her.

"Please don't frown you don’t look cute...you look ridiculous" She says taking the dishes and walking away from me I follow her.

"I'm serious Nompumelelo Nkosi I want you to be my girlfriend for two months then after my wife"

"Is this about your mother asking me to seduce you...I can't be your girlfriend Mmelokuhle" She tells me while putting the dishes in the sink.

I turn and grab her waist...pulling her close to me and looking into her beautiful eyes.

"No it's not and why can't you be my girlfriend" I’m frowning. 

"I can't okay.” I’m still holding her close to me... I want to kiss her but knowing her she might slap me.

"Tell me why"

"Let go of me first and then I will tell you" I shook my head and she sighs.

"uLwandle, Mmelokuhle I can't be your girlfriend because of him"

"That's bullshit" She widen her eyes.

"Don't you dare swear at me...what's wrong with you and let go of me!" She is getting loud and angry. I tightened my hold on her.

"I won't let you go till you tell me why can't you be my girl and using him won't work with me” She rolls her eyes.

"I swear we will stand here until ksasa… I'm not letting you go" I tell her.

"Mxm" I laughed which annoyed her even more.

"Mmelokuhle have you seen how he looks like you...he is not yours but he looks more like you than his own father"

"So?"

"So... imagine we start dating my in-laws will think that I cheated on my husband and let him raise someone else's child they will kill me Mmelokuhle"

"I didn't take you as one of those people who gives a shit about what people think or say" I let go of her and fold my arms.

"I don't.. but this is my child we talking about here and plus I don't want to confuse him"

Okay this conversation is not going the way I want it to.

"Confuse him with what exactly and if you were married why are you still using your surname"

"Mmeli you don’t understand yaz and I was married traditionally for your information hence I'm still using my surname" She walks away. 

I'm pissed off... so to avoid fighting with her on our first date I go outside for a smoke. I smoked 5 cigarettes in a minute. She is going to drive me crazy. When I check the time it’s still 23:30.

I go back inside and lock the door behind me. She is on the phone talking to someone when she notices me she says goodbye to whomever she was talking too and hung up.

"When are you taking me home..its getting late" She asks.

"Come to bed with me please” I begged her.

******

**Mbali**

I can't believe that Mmelokuhle moved on just like that... so fast and with that woman nogal. I thought he was going to be still stuck on me like all this years. We belong together and he knows this too.

Right now he is just pissed off because of what I did. I mean the guy is loaded I knew that when we started dating but I didn't know that he owned almost half of London till recently...he is a billionaire and what I don't understand is that he doesn't want people to know this. So I took my phone and called his brother.

"Mbali I told you to never call me this late... what do you want " Mxm

"I know Vusi okay but its urgent" 

"Tell me"

"Did you know that your brother is rich" He laughs ...idiot.

"You won't be laughing like this if you know how rich he is...he’s more richer than all your family members combined" He stops laughing.

"What?.. that's impossible" I hung up on him. 

*****

***Nompumelelo***

It was getting very late and I can't believe this guy just asked me to come to bed with him.

"Mmeli please take me home" He picks me up and takes me upstairs to his room.

"Put me down you imbecile! and you smell like a factory of cigarettes!" I shouted at him but he ignored me.

When we got to his room and he put me down gently next to his bed and goes to his walk in closet and comes back shirtless. Lord have mercy on me.

He comes and stands right in front of me and unbuckle his belt his gaze still on me. I can still smell the cigarettes from him. He takes off his pants leaving his boxers on. I gulp.

"I'm not having sex with you" I murmur and he smirks.

"Arms up" He says so softly and I do as I'm told. He takes off the top I was wearing and my bra and I see him biting his lip while he slips his t-shirt over me covering me up. Then he unbutton my Jean's pulling them onto the floor and asks that I step out of them.

He pulls me closer to him and kisses my forehead.

"Please come to bed with me " He begs softly and I nod. We get under the blankets and I lay my head on top of his chest and I feel at home.

"So tell me why can't you be my girlfriend" I smile. Damn he's good.

"Because I'm scared Mmelokuhle" I confess.

"What are you scared of"

"That they will take him away from me" He doesn't say anything so I continue.

"Yaz I'm still waiting for a phone call or a text from my mother-in-law so I can explain lento yakho no Lwandle because of Cynthia...remember her...Lwandle's teacher. Me and her don't get along because her friend used to date Lwandle's father and she is also close to Lwandle's aunt.. it’s been a week my mother-in-law hasn't called me.. it’s messing me up.” I feel him tense up for a second.

"Don't worry about her she won't bother you" He says casually.

"Who won’t bother me"

“Lwandle’s teacher.” He says casually.

“And how do you know that” 

"She won't because I kind of threatened her"

"Mmelokuhle you did what??" I ask him surprised. 

I try to move from him but he holds me tightly to him making it difficult for me.

"I had too...and I'm not sorry I did it!" He tells me unapologetically.

Who is this man kanti.