Our Son (Part 30)

🖤 30

**Mmelokuhle**

Suddenly I feel hot and I’m sweaty. I wake up and find her soaking wet from sweating. I know she is going to kill me for this but I remove all her clothes and now she’s only on her panties and I remove all of mine too leaving my boxers on. By just looking at her I get a boner it’s been long since I had some she’s still fucken sexy though she lost a lot of weight. I lower the aircon to cooler and get behind her. Her temperature is still high I really hope she isn’t getting a fever or an infection.

I watch her sleeping peacefully before I close my eyes and begin to drift.
.
.
I feel like someone is watching me. This is probably the first time in such a long time that I had a goodnight sleep. When I open my eyes I find her looking at me intently …she looks pissed. 

“What’s wrong?”

“Bukhosi why am I naked and why is your hand holding my boob?” She asks.

Crap! Why is she calling me that again? I remove my hand from her boob and turn facing the ceiling to hide my boner.

“I’m sorry. You were burning up so I had to remove some of your clothes.”

“Some?”

“We should get dressed our son will be coming in any minute now.” I ignore her and go take a shower.

“Why am I here? How come I slept here instead of my room? Don’t I have room here as well?”

I get in shower and completely ignore her. She is going to drive me crazy ...her whining is not helping because I find her voice very sexy worse I’m horny. I start jerking off picturing her blowing me when I’m about to release she walks in…damn.

“What are you doing?” She says softly eyes wide open.

I don’t answer her but I increase my speed and change hands biting my lower lip and stroking myself up and down she is standing staring at me shocked. I reach my high and whisper her name.

“Ooh God you have lost your damn mind.” She says and runs away leaving me laughing.

I love her.

***

**Nompumelelo**

I can’t believe I watched him do that…why I didn’t walk out the moment I saw what he was doing. My hand almost travelled to my lady part. Shit!

He has a good body though …sexy and muscular very handsome and his package is huge. Watching him please himself made me want to that what he was doing for him… I think I can do it better than he did. Holly shit!

“Focus Nompumelelo” I say hitting my forehead.

I get dressed quickly in his tracksuits and walk out of the room I don’t want him finding me here. This house is huge and beautiful. I think I past so many rooms I don’t even know where I’m at which is very frustrating for me.

I give up after going around in circles and I sit flat on the floor… I can’t! They should put a map on the wall or something.

Sitting here gives me time to think about my situation. I need to figure out what happened to me and how come my parents agreed to this. I want out. I cannot be married to someone I don’t think I fell in love with I don’t believe my sisters when they said I was in love with him.

“My Princess can I help you with something.” One of the girls that I think works here asks me.

“I’m lost.” She suppresses her laugh and I give her the eye.