Our Son (Part 35)

🖤 35

**Nomusa**

I cried myself  to sleep last night and today I’m feeling a bit off more than I did izolo. All I want to do is scream and let it all out only if I knew what was wrong with me. I get up and get ready for my class. 

I decide to leave in the middle of the lecturer and go back to my room because it’s been a very long and mostly depressing hour of my life. It’s really hard  to pay attention to anything if your mind talks. I pick up my school bag from the floor and hurry out heading straight to my room.

“Nomusa!” Someone calls after me but I ignore him and run to my room.

I get in and close the door but someone blocks it with their foot. Can everyone leave me the hell alone.

“Hey! Its Nsizwa. You left your phone back there. Are you okay?”

I open the door and take my phone from him. He is not coming in.

“Yes I’m good. Thank you.”

“Pleasure.  You sure you’re okay?” I nod.

“Okay. May I take you out on a date?”

“Uhmm…”

“Please. It doesn’t have to be today because I see you not okay. Just tell me you will think about it I don’t mind waiting.”

“Waiting for what?” We both turn to look where the voice is coming from.

“Waiting for what? What is he waiting for Nomusa?” Bhuti Mmelokuhle asks. Why are they here.

I don’t say anything but both Nsizwa and I stare at them. Him being shocked I can’t even explain the look on his face right now.

“Mmelokuhle asked you a question Nomusa. Unjani?” She asks Nsizwa who looks dumbfounded at the sight of them.

I really want to roll my eyes at the situation in front of me but I wanna roll them at my sister more. I’m so mad at her for everything.

“I’m good…I mean I’m okay nice to finally meet you.” Nsizwa says shaking their hands.

What does he mean finally. I hope for his sake he is not getting with me because of my sisters status right now.

“Do you mind giving us a private family moment?” 

“Yes… yes of course.” He runs off. Literally running away.

“Can we get inside please.” We all get in. And they both sit down in my small couch.

“Why aren’t you in class?”

“I wasn’t feeling well.” 

“What’s wrong are you sick?” Bhuti asks.

“No it’s just a headache. I’m sure if I lie down it will go away.”

“Nomusa are you still taking your medication? And why is your phone off?” What! I widen my eyes. How dare she asks me that in front of him? 

“Sisi I’m fine.”

“Phendula umbuzo. Are you still taking your meds like you should?” I don’t say anything. I remain quiet and I know this will piss her off she hates repeating herself.

“Nomusa marn!” She yells.

“Baby calm down tu. No yelling. Remember we here to find out if she is fine or not. Screaming at her wont help.”

So I was right she told him I’m sick and maybe he told Breeze about it and maybe that’s why he doesn’t want me like I want him. It’s all her fault! He sees me like his little sister all because of her.