Our Son (Part 48)

🖤48

*Nompumelelo*

Our negative feelings towards someone gets stronger as bad experiences with them pile up this was one of those bad experiences I was facing. This moment right here made me hate him even more. It didn't even take me a minute to know that he was involved in this.

"X man what the hell are you doing." He says and this bastard lets me go.

I look at the father of my child coming to me with no care whatsoever. After everything he has put me through he doesn't deserve this title anymore he is just a sperm donor someone that I use to know someone that gave me a child and disappeared. I don't know him my heart doesn't know him anymore. After everything I went through because of this man then he does this. I hate him.

"Hello Star. I must say you look very sexy." He says kissing my lips then licks his lips. Disgusting.

He is disgusting me.

"Mbuso...why are you doing this." I ask.

"Aren't you going to greet your husband Nompumelelo heh? Where are you manners?" I sigh. I don't want to do this with him not now not ever.

"We aren't married anymore. I'm married to someone else now." I tell him.

"Bullshit!" He shouts. His voice is hostile and I just keep quiet and look at him.

"What do we have here? I have never seen you in such...you look beautiful very sexy." He says looking at me up and down and in my mind I'm confused because he never liked lingerie especially on me he once told me this type of wear wasn't for me that I looked funny when I tried to look sexy for him so like a good wife that I was that was the only and last time I wore it for him till I met Mmelokuhle he loves my body so much more than I do.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask again.

"Shit! X what did you do to my woman? This is not what we agreed on." He ignores my question and runs his figures on my bruised lips and I flinch when he touches my left eye.

"Sorry man she's was being a bitch. Look what she did to me." I don't know what he is talking about and I don't care to look even. What I know is that I won't move my eyes away from this man. I want him to see the hate in my eyes.

He closes his eyes and sighs.

"Give us a moment please." I'm still rooted at the same place...against the wall my dress totally ruined. I'm even too tired to try and cover myself up.

"I missed you. So so much." He places his forehead on mine. He isn't as tall as my husband not short either he is just here standing in front of me suffocating me.

"Mbuso..."

"I had to get you. I want you back Star. I need my family back."

"What did they do my son Mbuso? Why is he only going to wake up ksasa?" I ask.

"What?" He's shocked. He rushes to Lwandle and I follow him.

"Dammit!" He says angrily and rushes out leaving me with my son.

Ooh God what did they do to my son. He's burning up I'm sure he is having an allergic reaction to whatever they gave him. Lord please protect my son. Whatever happens to me I accept but please help him and protect him for me. I find myself saying a silent prayer.

"He's burning up Mbuso. We need to take him to the hospital." I say when he gets back followed by X.

"What did you give him?" He asks him. Given a chance I would kill this mutherfuckers without even blinking.