Our Son ( Part 8 )

Chapter 8

*** Nompumelelo ***

It's been a very busy three days with me showing Vusi around and the guy is clueless and useless. Mmeli was good and I know he helped me with that 5 year contract with Sabelo. I managed to get my son to go to his grandparents house and spend some time with his father's family.

So today's date is 16 March, the day my husband left me, that's why I'm here now in my living room drinking and crying alone I've been doing this for the past two years. I took a day off at work and went to the cemetery this morning to shout at my husband for leaving me and our son like I always do.

The TV is on and I'm drunk as hell. I have switch off my phone and disconnected my house phone. I did tell my mother-in-law that I won't be available today if she wants something she can call my mother. I need to go pee, I try to stand up and walk to the bathroom and I fall flat on my ass. I start laughing at myself, my ass will hurt tomorrow that's for sure, I think I hear a knock at the door, must be the alcohol. I finish my business in the toilet and walk back to the TV not like I'm watching it, but whatever.

The knock is back again and now I'm hearing people, so I walk straight to open the door, as soon as i open it, there stand Mmelokuhle Mngomezulu. What a sexy man.

He is staring at me, he likes doing that everytime I bump into him, wonder why.

Why is he checking me out right now. Once his done looking at me he turns to look at the guy next to him and tells him to get lost, okay that was hot and very rude also.

"Nompumelelo may I come in"

I move aside for him to come in.

"Are you having a party"

I'm lost, why is he asking me that, there's no one else here but me.

"No, why"

I need to sit down. I'm feeling a bit dizzy.

"So you drank all of this...alone"

He ask pointing at my empty bottles, damn that's a whole lot of bottles the look on his face though, the bastard is judging me...why is he here.

"Why are you here, you need something"

He is staring again. I look at myself and see what in wearing. Shit. I must put on my gown, if I find it. I look back at him and he clears his throat.

"Yes, I need some documents that you took from my dad's office, your phone is off so Mpho gave me your home address, did you drink some water"

"Uhm no, I'm fine"

I try standing up to go get the files he wants and almost fall again, but he catches me before I hit the floor again.. ooh God save me.

"Shit, are you okay"

He is making me sit down and he also sits next to me. His touch alone
is making me wet.

"Yes, thank you"

Someone please save me or him.

"I think you have had enough to drink for today Nompumelelo" he is looking at me, damn this man is sexy. I shake my head and look away.

"I'll be fine tomorrow"

"Yeah with a terrible hangover" he shakes his head, clearly disgusted.

"Please don't judge me Mmeli" I try to stand again and land right on top of him.

"Shit sorry" I laugh and try to move from him and he holds me.

"I'm not judging you, are you okay"