Our Son (Part 13)

🖤 13

***Mmelokuhle***

After I walked out from that restaurant I drove straight to Nompumelelo's house to fetch her for our date. Looking at the time I knew she was home right now. I hope she is ready for me.

She opened the door before I could even knock, second time she did that to me. I find this short human being very intimidating.

"Hello, you late" She greets me. She looks simply beautiful.

"Hi and sorry I'm a bit late" I'm not even late. I told her I was going to pick her up at 7, it's not even 7 yet. Women.

"Mmelokuhle are you going to just stand there or what" she says and rolls her eyes.

I laugh and follow her in.

"Where are you taking me, I don't know which shoes I should put on since you said no heels"

"You can even come barefoot I don't mind" I smirk and she gives me the eye.

"Mmelokuhle wena ugcwele uk'dlala and mina I'm serious"

"Your slippers are fine, please be comfortable"

"Okay whatever, Asambe ke" She's says taking her phone and house keys.

She is wearing Jean's and a black top, and slippers, Lol. But she looks amazing.

The drive to my house didn't take that long. As soon as I drive in my yard, one of the security guys tells me that some lady is waiting for me. Shit who is that. I look at her and she looks annoyed.

"Mmelokuhle why did you bring me to your house if you knew that your girlfriend was going to be here as well. I don't do catfights neh"

I'm not sure what she's talking about and she sees that I'm confused so she points at Mbali who is standing next to my front door. Shit!

We both come out from my car and make our way to the house. I'm so glad that she didn't stay behind.

"Mbali what are you doing here" She looks at my date and she's disappointed.

"Mmeli can we talk please, its urgent"

"I'm busy right now, maybe some other time." This is awkward.

"Noo sort out your issues, you'll find me inside" Nompumelelo tells me, shit she's mad.
I don't ask any questions I just open the door for her and she let's herself in.

I turn to look back at Mbali and all I want to do is strangle her to death. Yeses man.

"What do you want" I ask her.

"I came here to apologise, I'm sorry I didn't know you had company"

"Couldn't you call me"

"I thought it would be better in person and I didn't mean it Mmeli you have to believe me..." I cut her off.

"Look I'm kind of busy right now, can we do this some other time"

"Yes of course, tomorrow maybe?"

"I need to fix the shit you caused so I can't tomorrow, are we done here" I ask her.

"Yes, bye Mmeli" I nod and go inside my house leaving her there. I find my date sitting on the couch her feet on the table busy on her phone. I smile I wouldn't mind coming home to this sight.

"Stop staring at me, is your girlfriend gone"

"She's not my girlfriend" I earn myself another eye rolling from her. Double eye rolling. I chuckle.

"I'm hungry Mmeli, I thought this was a date" I go join her and sit so close to her that I get goosebumps by just looking at her. Shit what is happening to me.

"How about you cook for me" I ask her nicely.

"What kind of a date is this mara"

"Please... your sister said you can cook and I find it very hard to believe that you can"

"You do know that won't work on me right" I laugh and she joins me.

"I tried though"

"Seriously ngilambile yazi"

I suggest that we cook together and lucky for me she agrees to my suggestion and we make our way to my kitchen. And do our business. After a debate on what we should make we decided on curry chicken and rice.

We had small talks here and there. Her favourite colour is black, she loves Ella Mai and she hates flowers.

I got us a blanket and moved the table for us to sit comfortably and we ate our food. She did most of the cooking. I noticed that she loves cooking but if you tell her what to make.

"This is really good, I should make this for my family as well" She tells me while licking her fingers. She's cute.

"Uhmm you should it's good"

"It is really" Here goes nothing.

"I'm leaving for London tomorrow and I will be gone for 2 weeks, can I please take you out on a proper date when I come back" She stops eating and looks at me.

"Look I really like you, a lot futhi even when you intimidate the shit out of me, I do" Her eyes widen in shock.

"Will you please be my girlfriend" I ask her.

🖤 Please Comment,Vote & Share 🖤