Our Son (Part 21)

🖤 21

**Mmelokuhle**

What is wrong with women mara. How can she switch off her phone for the whole bloody day. 
Nompumelelo will be the death of me I swear.

“His Royal Highness” One of the maids disturbs me.

“Yes.” I so wish they could stop addressing me like this.

“The Queen has asked for you.” I roll my eyes.

“I’m coming now.” I tell her but she doesn’t leave. I raise my eyebrow at her.

“I was asked to come downstairs with you.” I laugh. I have to give it to my grandmother though she definitely knows me.

My phones pings alerting me of a message and its Breeze.

*Your Mrs just threatened my ass...I’m scared*

Trust him to exaggerate. I call him while I’m following the royal maid.

“What do you mean she threatened you.” He laughs.

“eNdoda she did and I’m scared for my life that little piece of human is scary.” I chuckle and he tells me the whole story.

“Breeze man please be careful and don’t get caught and stay away from her sister just focus on the other matter for now I will handle this myself.” Nomusa is still young and in school. Breeze is womanizer…a total mutherfucker.

“I’m not promising you anything…that shorty is fine.” He hangs up. Remind me why did I ask him for help.

“Where are your shoes Bukhosi” The maid laughs and runs away.

“You called for me.” I ignore her comment. I’m 35 years old for heaven sakes I can walk barefoot when I want too.

“Woza I want to show you something.” She says and we follow her outside.

She dismiss her guard and asks to be left alone with me.

“Bukhosi I told you it’s time” She takes my hand and lead me to her garden.

“Gogo I’m not ready.” I confess.

“Trust me you are.” She says and squeezes my hand.

“Why did it have to be me kodwa. What about your son?. He’s going to hate me even more once he finds out.”  

“My son is evil…your brother as well  That’s why they were banished from here. You are the noble one…the chosen one.”

“Bukhosi I don’t have more time left… your grandfather wants me to join him” What! No! She can’t leave me here.

“You need to find someone who is going to help you lead the people and this place” I’ve found her already.

“I know your heart has chosen her already but she’s not the one.”

“Then forget about me being King they can banish me as well!.” I get slapped right across my face.

“Do not speak nonsense siyezwana!” I nod. Damn she’s very old but she can clap.

“As I was saying…she doesn’t have royal blood in her and you know you must marry someone from royalty. However her son does…your son Bukhosi.”

“Gogo Lwandle is not mine.” I say softly.

“Ooh yes he is.”

“What do you mean he is mine” 

And once again she leaves me hanging and confused.

***

**Mbali**