Our Son (Part 28)

🖤 28

**Mbali**

I had such a pleasant time away from all this drama I have been having in my life. Mmelokuhle and I only trended for just a week and the buzz just died down I think he had something to do with it like he did the time I leaked his information. I mean the guy did tell me to enjoy it while it last.

I have been stalking him and his baby mama on facebook but it seems like they have disappeared into thin air and Vusi is…well Vusi is just Vusi. He has been coming to my house for the past month every night saying something about being lonely in his house. I’m not complaining he has been giving it to me good.

Last week I found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant with Vusi’s kid but I’m want to pin it on Mmelokuhle if only I can find a way to sleep with him. I know my baby and I will be secured for a life time should I succeed with my plan. Who wouldn’t want to have a King as the father their baby?.

I get a text message from Vusi.

*Hey mind accompanying me tomorrow to some event I need to show my face too… pick you up at 4*

I don’t even feel like replying him so I just ignore him I will see him tomorrow.

**

**Nomusa**

I feel like our lives have turned to a fucken movie especially my sister’s, who gets married while in a coma. Yep they paid lobola for her and bhuti Mmelokuhle took her to the palace and we are only allowed to see her and Lwandle once a week. Ridiculous I tell you and my mother is in a state.

We have been invited to his coronation ceremony which is tomorrow my parents and sisters left 2 days ago. I stayed behind because I had exams to write.

Breeze and I have been hanging out a lot for the past month but I'm scared I’ve been friend zoned. The guy hasn’t even tried to kiss me as yet. Sigh.

I head back to my room from the laundromat and I get a fright once I find Breeze sprawled across my bed.

“How did you get in here?” My voice comes out more of a squeak because I wasn’t expecting to find him here and he rolls his eyes.

“I used the door Nomusa” 

“Yeah I know that but it was locked when I left to go do my washing”

“I used my key” He wiggles his eyebrows. 

This man!

“What key. Who gave you my key?” 

“Yazin neh I don’t even want to know… ufunani vele” He chuckles.

“I’m here to pick you up so we can go together I need a date for tomorrow”

“And couldn’t you call to tell me this.”

“Nope! I wanted to see your face…your voice can be annoying sometimes.” I roll my eyes.

“Find another date Sphiwe and leave my room I need to change.”

“You can change whilst I’m still here. I don’t mind.”

“Get out of my room Breeze!”

“Not until you promise me that we will drive together.”

“Breeze get out!.” He chortles and put both his hands underneath his head while staring at me.

Argh!

So he is not leaving. I pack my clothes in my suitcase while he is watching me. His phone rings and I decide to undress. He gulps watching me strip naked before him. I put on my bra and bend over to pull my thong up. I watch him lose his breath and stops talking to whoever he is talking too.