Our Son ( Part 5 )

Chapter 5

**Mmelokuhle**

I can't seem to forget that child's face..he looks like someone I know, but who. Kabelo walks in disturbing me, I think he likes doing that.

"Sorry Sir, Miss Khoza called to cancel tonight's dinner" I look up to him, why is she phoning the office about my personal business. He continues.

"She said, she couldn't reach you on your phone Sir and a Mr Zondo, Mzwakhe Zondo said give him a call"

I thank Kabelo and he leaves my office, while I take my phone to call my friend.

"Yho man, you've been back for almost a week and you have no decency to call your friend and take him out for drinks" straight to the point, he hasn't changed one bit.

"Sorry man, things here have been hectic, are you busy right now, let's go out for a beer or 2"

"Okay send me the details and I'll be there"

We hang up and and i take my leave. See Mzwakhe and me have been friends since high school, he married his high school sweetheart, Zanele and I think they have 2 children now. I also want that for myself, I think it's time, however with Mbali I don't know if that is ever going to happen.

So I drive to the mall and go to this fancy restaurant, The Eat, I'm sure they do serve beer in here.I really do not feel like a bar right now. I text Mzwakhe the restaurants name, he will find me here. Not even two minutes passes by and he arrives.

"Yho man, I've missed you it's been what, a year without seeing you" he says the minute he takes his seat.

"Why you putting it like we don't speak almost every day and I've missed you too Bro, so how are things here"

"My wife is pregnant again and she hates me" he says that then laughs and I join him, he's crazy. He looks happy though.

"Congrats man, this is your third one neh" I ask him, he looks at me as smile.

"Yeah our third and last one, Zanele said no more" he sighs.

"You know I was talking to Pule sometime last week, he's getting married to some slay queen, who I know is after his money, man we should get together before he gets himself on some shit, I don't like the girl" he says.

He looks very irritated and i want to tell him that it's his choice all we have to do is support him but he stands up and tells me he going to the loo.

I'm busy checking my phone and texting my mother, he walks back.

"Yho maan, I swear if I was that guy I would cheat on my wife right this minute, check behind you man"

I widened my eyes at him and then turn to look behind me and I see her on the counter talking to some guy, she doesn't look comfortable.

"It's her" I whisper.

"Who"

"The one i was telling you about man"

"Really, shit man she is beautiful, she doesn't look okay though"

I don't wait another minute , i go straight to them. Okay she is annoyed and Lwandle walks in and stand behind her.

"Sir I'm not interested, how many times do I need to tell you that,I am not interested leave me alone" she says to him.

"Just your number,please sweetheart" he says to her. "MAN I SAID NO" she is getting loud now.

"I believe the lady said no, now get lost!" They both turn to look at me, Lwandle is still behind his mother.

"Honey are you okay, sorry I'm late, I walk straight to her and I kiss her on her cheek" I don't know why I did that.

"Sorry man, sorry" he walks away and I'm left with her,looking at me, she looks pissed, ooh well.

"Thank you , but you didn't have to do any of that, boy let's go ho..me" Mzwakhe cuts her off.

"Yho Mmelokuhle man, he looks just like you, why didn't you tell me you had a son" WHAT!!!

******

What...I look at Lwandle then back to his mother and back at him again.

"No he doesn't look like him, Lwandle asambe" he takes her hand and they walk out leaving us there...I'm still in shock to say the least but Mzwakhe brings me back by snapping his fingers at me.

"Dude are you okay,"I look at him and run after them.

Doesn't take me long to find them at the parking lot.

"Is he mine"

"Lwandle please get inside the car" she says to him and ignore me as if I'm not even here. When she is about to open her door, I grab her arm and pull her to me so we are away a bit from Lwandle and ask her again.

"Is he mine." I ask her calmly.

If he is mine why would she hide him from me all this years. I mean I know I have been an ass before but to hide my son away from me, that's uncalled for.

💛 Please Comment,Vote and Share 💛