Our Son ( Part 7 )

Chapter 7

** Mmelokuhle**

It's been a week since I last spoke to her or even see her I think she's been ignoring me. I even went ahead and did a background check on her and she's clean no hidden skeletons or dodgy past and she was correct, her husband past away 3 years ago, left her with the kid. Why does she have to be so difficult though.

Its been a rough week I must say and my father has been on my case wanting a board meeting, I know he wants to get rid of me and put his beloved son as the new CEO since his company is picking up again. I'm sure he is not even aware that I know he has been using me for his own financial reasons, the company was about to go bankrupt and I managed to save it within a week, what he doesn't know is that I'm planning to buy everyone out and own this company all by myself.

You see my parents don't even know how rich I am. When I was 20 they shipped me off overseas basically disowning me because I was an embarrassment to the family. I studied and graduated and did well for myself, took me almost 4 years to build my small empire. After I graduated I bought a small restaurant with the money they been sending me and turned it to a nightclub and my club bought four more clubs and 5 star hotel, all in all I have 5 nightclubs the biggest in London, a hotel and a small restaurant. See I'm very rich.

No one knows this about me, everyone only knows that I own only the restaurant. I've been very busy trying to get a plan on how I am going to get the Shareholders to sale their shares to me without my father knowing. A knock on my door disturb me. And it's my PA.

"Sir they are waiting for you" he says to me.

"Okay thank you , I'm coming"

So my Father managed to arrange for this meeting and got all the board members together for his final decision about stepping down.

"Ladies and gentlemen" I greet them all, as soon as I enter the boardroom. My dad and I don't get along because of my playboys days which are long gone by the way. The look on his face right now tells me he wish his other son was here, my brother, the beloved son in my father's eyes, shame I wish he knew that he was worse than me, well that's a story for another day.

I shake hands and give hugs here and there. My dad is sitting at the CEO's chair and my mom next to him. In walks Nompumelelo, and right behind her my brother, Vusimuzi Mngomezulu, also walks in, wait when did he return. And my dad stands and starts the meeting.

"Everyone meet my first born son, Vusimuzi Mngomezulu, my right hand man" I roll my eyes and I know my mother is feeling sorry for me at this minute, I hate that she is put into this position by her husband.

"I've called this shareholders meeting just to let you all know that I'll be stepping down completely and will be handing over everything to my son" what, I look at my mother and she looks away from me, then it hit me the son he is talking about is Vusi not like I wasn't aware that he will be taking over, but sometimes I wish I had that relationship my brother and father share but anyway it is what it is. Before he carries on, I stand up and leave.

I get to my office and collect what's mine, while busy with my staff Kabelo walks in followed my mother. He is told to leave and not to disturb us.

"You need to stop running away everytime things don't go your way Mntanani" she says.

I ignore her and continue with what I'm doing.

"Mmelokuhle ngiyakhululma, nginake"

"Ma please stop"

"Your father just wants what's best for us" Best for us she means their reputation right.

"Ma, please"

I stop packing and look at her, what is she talking about now. I should have stayed away and continue with what I was doing in London before they begged me for this nonsense. Not even a week and this shit happens.

"Where was your beloved son last week Ma" I ask her.

"His wife was sick"

Which one. Seriously and I had to stop my life and save this damn company and i managed to do that within two days of being here.

"Ma, I love you but please don't bullshit me right now, I'm leaving usale kahle"

I walk out and bumped into Nompumelelo and she apologises, I nod my head and walk away. I don't have time for her.

She is running after me, I stop and look at her I really hope that right now she has good news for me for her own sake.

"We can do the DNA test"  what's happening today.

"Don't please"

I walk away from her and she follows me.

I heave a sigh.

*** Nompumelelo ***

He is staring at me. Why did I say that though. I know what I want to do will back fire but I don't have anything to lose.

"So, do you still want to do it" I ask him.

He is a very beautiful man, minus the rudeness and his ego, he is very much handsome, tall, dark and sexy. Not what I would normally go for, but him yes. Shit what is wrong with me.

"Uhm no, you said he is not mine and I believe you" He walks away to the elevator and I follow him again.

"You leaving," he stops and answers me without looking at me.

"Yes I am, going back to London next week" okay this is awkward.

I wish him well and go back to my office.

I don't get this family really, Mmelokuhle is good on what he does and he managed to save this company and now they want him out. His mother wants me to seduce him so I can keep my job. My heart is telling me to walk away from all of this and get another job. My head is stubborn though.

I take a deep deep breath.

"Well, did you do it"

This woman is going to be the death of me, I swear. She ask the minute she walks in my office.

"I'm working on it"

"You know that my husband is going to give everything to Vusi and this company will go down the drain within a blink of an eye and you will be left with no job, I love both of my son's, but Vusimuzi is not the right man for this position."

I know that Vusi is useless but I don't want to do what she is suggesting.

"Yes, I know Mrs Mngomezulu and I promise, I'm working on it, I have a problem though"

I take out my phone and show her my son's picture and she is shocked, I think she stopped breathing there for a second.

"Who is that, Mmelokuhle has a child that we don't know about"

What's wrong with these people. Such drama though.

"That's my son, not his, I swear, I don't know how to explain this"

"He looks just like him" I think she is about to faith, I get her to sit down and her husband, Mr Mngomezulu Snr, walks in just in time.

"Mkami are you ready to leave" she nods her head and they leave.

🖤Please Comment,Vote & Share 🖤