Our Son ( Part 2 )

Chapter 2

**Mmelokuhle**

I look at her, she's annoyed and irritated no doubt about that. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. So different than the one's i date. She's raw and at this instance she's rude.

I walk to her as she is unlocking her car. She turns and looks at me..so beautiful.

"Miss Nkosi, we meet again" she rolls her eyes at me.

"Mister, I don't know who you are and I really do not care who you are, look I did apologise to your girlfriend and I did not slap her, next time I will look where I'm going, what more do you want from me, to say sorry to you as well"

"Yes, apologize..." she cuts me off and says.

"I'm sorry okay, I'm very sorry" she says then gets in her car and drives away.

I go back to the office. I go to the elevator without the receptionist even asking who I am because she is busy on a personal call, red flag there. I have to speak to my dad about this,not like he is going to listen to me.

When the lift reaches the last floor, I go look for dad's office, well temporary my office now.

I go through all the employees files, checking their profiles and I spend over two hours at this and at this moment I am very mad and frustrated, my dad is too kind to these people but not me,no wonder this company is failing and falling apart,things are about to change here.

I get disturbed by a knock on the door and some guy wearing skinny jeans and a black tight tshirt, very tight shirt walks in.

" Sorry to disturb you Mr Mngomezulu, I was sent by the HR department to come and assist you today, as your personal assistant, my name is KB, Sir" he says.

"What is your name and what the hell are you wearing" he looks at me and I can tell he is nervous.

"So.. so.. sorry Mr Mngomezulu, my name is Kabelo Mokoena ,it's Saturday today and we were told we can wear anything just not revealing clothes" he tells me.

"Things are about to change here, tell me who is your head of HR here,i need an urgent staff meeting, Monday morning at 9, can you help me with that"

"Yes, Mr Mngomezulu I will send an urgent email to everyone right now and also a text on our WhatsApp group"

"Thank you, that will be all and wear a suit on Monday " he noods and walks out.

*********

I wake up at 5 and hit the gym before going to work. I haven't seen nor spoken to my girlfriend the whole day yesterday, I told her to get over herself on Saturday after that drama scene she created.. she's too much at times.

I call her and it rings unanswered. I won't call her again and she knows that..i call you once and that's it.

I drive to the executive's underground parking and park at my dad's parking bay,as I'm about to walk out of my car, I see her, she is wearing a black dress and heels, the dress is showing all her curves and her dreadlocks are neatly tied up. She's very beautiful. I watch her as she walks around her car and fetching her bag from her booth, looking so damn sexy. I don't know what's happening to me but she intimidates the shit out of me.

I sigh and walk out.

"Good morning everyone" I say as soon as I walk in the meeting room, everyone turns and looks at me...there is about 30 people here...I reviewed more than 30 contracts, I think they were 100 contracts there, so where are the rest of them. As I'm about to talk, she walks in, and she is followed by 50 more people, so it looks like everyone likes her. I think more of them are the cleaning staff.

"Morning" She says to everyone with a smile that shows her dimples. Man she is indeed beautiful. Focus man and you have a girlfriend.

"Okay everyone take a sit and let's begin this meeting, so some of us can get back to work" silence, the room is quiet, and I like it, now I have everyone's attention.

"Mr Mngomezulu would like all the head departments to sit here in front" kabelo tells them and he is wearing a suit like I told him.I see her moving as well to sit right opposite me.

"okay we can begin, I don't like what I see here" I say pointing to a financial report I did izolo."Frankly it pisses me off that some of you are getting paid while doing absolutely nothing.

"Mrs Zwane, your department is the worst, if I do not see any improvement by friday, all of you are FIRED! are we clear" I'm mad.

"I cannot watch my father's sweat and hard work go down the drain because of lazy employees" I don't get along with the man but still this is our legacy.

"Yes Sir" she says. And I go on department by department , I want results, profit and solutions from all of them.

"Friday morning, I want reports from all of you,get back to work, kabelo follow me right now" I walk out.

***********
Time to go home, the whole entire floor is dark, quiet and empty, except 1 office. I walk there and I want to know and check who is still here. I'm about to knock, the door opens and she stares at me..

"Hi"

"Hi"

"You on my way, please move" she says.
I want to grab her and kiss the living shit out of her and just hold her in my arms. My phone rings in my pocket, I'm still staring at her and I'm not ashamed of it.

"Move, you on my way, I need to go home and answer your phone" she's annoyed by my presence and I'm loving it. I move and she walks away.

*Baby where are you, I'm outside your house and the security is not letting me in without your approval, I miss you, please call me.*

I read the text from Mbali, my on and off girlfriend for almost 4 years, we have been off most of the time and now we back on again.. she's a great girl and once upon a time I used to love her till she cheated on me.

*On my way, the security will let you in* I text her back and drive home.

🖤 Please Comment,Vote & Share 💛