Our Son (Part 51)

Chapter 51

Two Months Later!

*Vusimuzi*

I bought a new house for my family and we moved in yesterday, it was a struggle getting my wife to move out of the palace but we had to, even though it could accommodate more than ten thousand people it was getting crowded for all of us there especially bumping to my father and uncle now and again. My father still doesn’t know that the company is mine now, I’m yet still to let him know. These past two months have been a roller coaster for all of us it even brought in another side of my wife I didn’t know existed. She curses, breaks down, and snaps at everything and everyone and she is always horny but I love her regardless. Mbali is almost due to give birth now any day now we will be welcoming our baby. Between the three of us, Nobuhle is the only one who is excited to see our little princess. Mbali had to stay low since she received backlash from the internet for sleeping with brothers and getting pregnant with a married man. I wasn’t spared also but she had it worse.  

“Babe please wake up.” I have a meeting to get to and she’s my date. Since the kidnapping, my brother has not been himself so I had to step up and grow up. I took some of his royal responsibilities till he is back to his feet with Ngobese who is still missing everything is falling apart.

“Mhmm… can I have five minutes please.” She mumbles.

“Vuka Sthandwa Sami tu otherwise we are going to be late,” I tell her pulling the blankets off her. I swear I heard her say fuck me.

“I always knew that you were lying when you said you loved me wena. I mean five damn minutes! Five minutes Vusimuzi is all that I asked for and you do this to me seriously!” She complains while swinging her hangs in the air and leaving me confused as fuck.

What just happened now?

*Mmelokuhle*

“They want an urgent meeting Bukhosi. Will you be up for it?”

“Do they want to remove me now?”

“And if they succeed with that who will take over the throne?” My babysitter asks again. 

I am so grateful to have him in my life, but he is crowding me…suffocating me. I can’t breathe because he is always around me. When I turn there he is. I want to go to the bathroom there is he. I don’t even treat my own son like this. I feel like a prisoner.

“Lwandle is still young and they still do not approve of your brother even though he has changed his ways.”

“Angazi Nkazimulo. Right now I’m not in the right state of mind to make concrete decisions plus Nompumelelo is still sick I need to make sure that she doesn’t fall into more depression than she already is”

“What are you talking about? I thought the princess was fine.”

“She’s not. She is just pretending to be fine but she isn’t.”

She lost a lot of weight. She hasn’t even looked at herself in the mirror for the past two months. She smiles for everyone and pretends to be strong but I see right through her. I just wish she can open up to me and just talk to me and let me carry all her burdens.

~~~~~

We’ve been sitting here and waiting on my brother who went on a meeting on my behalf. It’s been hours and hours and still, they are on their way. I still believe that he can take over from me until I’m back on my feet. I just want to get my house in order and everything will fall into place.

“Labafana Baka Mngomezulu badlala ngathi. I have things to do mina. How long do we need to wait for?”

“I’m here Charles, no need for all this drama,” Vusi says the moment he gets in, he even looks out of place like he just came out from a fight or something. He fist-bumps Breeze and nods his head at me. The moment he sits down I see a hickey on his neck and I laugh.