Our Son (Part 31)

🖤 31

**Mbali**

I don't know why I'm still here but I was really hoping to a have moment with my ex. Vusi and his father left yesterday and he left me behind angazi why ngoba I came with him.

Today Mmelokuhle is supposed to say his first speech as king but he is nowhere to be found. He is busy worrying about that woman. It really hurts that he cares for her more than he ever did for me.

I used to be his world and right now he doesn't even speak to me. I was head-over-heels in love with and so crazy about him. I was so completely sure that our relationship will continue where we left off after I cheated on him. The only reason I cheated was because he was always busy at the restaurant and one day Vusi was just there and I couldn't stop myself.

I am still sure that this is not the end of our story. I will get him back. He will not end up with that woman and I will make sure of it. I feel like throwing up so I run to the bathroom but nothing comes out. Sigh.

"Mbalenhle..." His voice emits from the other side of the room. Shit!

"I'm coming..."I say trying to stand up quickly but I fail because I feel the vomit coming back up again. The bathroom door clicks open behind me and I feel his gaze on me.

"You pregnant Mbali?" Shit! I don't say anything. I turn to face at him.

"I asked you question." He is smelling like he just smoked the whole cigarette factory ... this isn't good. The time we were still dating he only smoked when he was pissed off.

"Who told you that? I am not pregnant. I just have a stomach bug."

"Don't lie to me. Is he the father?" He says calmly.

"Mmelokuhle you the only man I slept with without protection."

"Don't bullshit me." He says and I try to stand on my feet.

"It's true. With him we always used protection." He chuckles.

"Mbali listen to me and listen very carefully. If you think I'm stupid you better think again uyangizwa! You better tell my brother before it's too late." I swallow hard.

"Mmeli but..."

"I want you out of my house before I do something I will regret. Today still."

"Mmelokuhle please let me talk." I just wish he can hear me out.

"And stay away from my wife. If you know what's good for you... you will stay away from the media as well. Fix your shit with Vusi and tell him about the baby."

"Mmelokuhle I'm not pregnant."

"Mbali please not now. Dont lie to me" He says and sit downs on the bed. He looks defeated.

"What's wrong...?" I sit next to him.

"Everything" He deeply sighs.

"You know you can always talk to me" I'm taking my chances here. I want my man back.

"You know everything is so fucked up...I never wanted this life for myself...can't I just have a normal life like other people."

What! No! What normal life is he talking about ngoba I want the glitz and glamour he is going to give me. He cannot give up just like that.

"But baby you were born for this. It's your destiny you can't run away from it."

"My own wife doesn't remember me..." I want to roll my eyes but I won't. Why are we talking about the woman?