Chapter 42

"No, no, you don't understand." He said, "I was forced to do this. You think I'm the one in charge on running these tests? You've got to be kidding me! There are people above me giving me the orders. I couldn't do this humanely. I'm just a puppet to a puppet master. I..."

"Enough." I said, and hit him with a backhand that sent him flying to the far wall. I sped over to him, picked him up by the collar, threw him down, chest first. I made sure to land him on his chest to knock the air out of him. I flipped him over grabbed his collar and pulled him close so he was looking me dead in my eyes.

"I just want out. Me, my dad, Andrew and Sarah. Understand me?" I told him, shaking him violently. All he did was laugh.

"You want to save the one that started this all?" He laughed again. "You are an imbecile. You don't even know what you're doing."

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, sincerely confused.

"One that you love, one that you love trust, is behind this whole thing, and you didn't even know it." He said and laughed some more. I socked him in the face, causing him to spit up more blood.

"Get to the point. Who is it?"

"Your one and only daddy." He said, and laughed some more. I punched his face again. More blood.

"You're lying." I told him. That's when I heard the chuckling behind me.

"Unfortunately, he's not son. You should have listened." He came from behind me and hit me with an uppercut faster than I could blink. He had me on my back shortly after that. "Goodnight son." He ended the conversation with a blowing punch to the head.