Chapter 2

I walked into the room and the first thing I noticed was the beautiful nurse standing there, talking to my mom. She looked at me, her eyes raking up and down my body. I suddenly became self aware that I had left my hospital gown in the bathroom. I rushed back in there and threw it over my body before walking back out.

"Well, the show was nice while it lasted." she said, a little seductively. She was wearing aqua colored nurse scrubs, honestly a little tighter than what they needed to be. But it showed off all her curves. Trust me when I say she is HOT.

I looked down, face red as a tomato, embarrassed by what had happened. I then looked around the room, hoping my mom didn't see any of that, and she didn't. She was now out in the hallway talking to her sister, my aunt, on the phone. I only know that because I could hear her out there basically celebrating that I was awake.

"You know, you shouldn't be on your feet just yet" said the nurse, bringing me out of my thoughts. "We don't know exactly how your body would handle the stress of moving again. But by the looks of it, I'd say that your body is handling it well enough."

"So, um, could you tell me exactly what happened? And why I look like I should be a model?" I ask, trying not to stumble over my words.

"Well, the only reason I could think of right now is that when the lightning struck you, it basically sent all your muscle into a speed workout, getting rid of all the extra fat around your body and making you into," she gestured to all of me "into this hunk of a man."

Her eyes grazed down my body once more. I was starting to feel really uncomfortable, getting all this attention from a woman. If I was getting all this attention from her, I definitely wasn't gonna like how much I got at school. School! Man, I'm gonna be so behind in all my classes. Plus being like, the only kid to get struck by lightning in school, ever.

"So, yeah, if I could get you to come sit on the bed so I can get a few samples of your blood, then your mom signs the paper work and y'all can go." she said, a little smile on her face. So I resided to going and sitting on the bed, then she took three little vials of my blood.

"Why so much?" I asked, a little curious.

"Because," she started "if we need to run more tests, we can't use blood that has already been tested with."

"Oh, alright." was all I said. After the nurse left with my little blood packages, I laid back on the bed and watched a little T.V. Finally, after about an hour, my mom came back into the room. She handed me some clothes and told me to go on ahead and get dressed. By the looks of the clothes, she must have ran home and got them for me. I mean, after all, they are my clothes.

She left the room and I stripped out of the hospital gown. I looked over my body again. I still found it pretty unbelievable what I had turned out to look like. My mom ended up grabbing me my pair of black Nike's, gray sweats, a white T-shirt, and a gray hoodie. All of which was too big for me now. I walked out of the room, half holding up my sweats with one hand while pushing open the door with the other. I saw my mom at the receptionists desk, finishing up some paper work.

"Hey baby, you ready to go?" she asked. I guess the grumble of my stomach answered her question. I was pretty freaking hungry. Felt like I could eat an entire horse.

"I guess that's a yes." said my mom, smiling. "C'mon, we'll got get something to eat before heading home."