1

"Mommy mommy! Can you tell us the story about how you and daddy met?" my daughter Areum asked. "But you both always ask for that story! What about a different one?" I put another book in front of them, but they rejected it.

Jisung shook his head no, and Areum grabbed it with her baby hands and threw it over to the other side of the room. Oh gosh. They really don't want any other books, huh? "We like that story though! Please mommy?" Jisung pleaded with puppy eyes, and I couldn't help but agree.

"Okay fine.." I groaned as they clapped in happiness. I went to go get the photo album and sat back down on the couch with them, as I opened up the book to my emotional roller-coaster journey. With my first love.

- - -

"Y/n... Y/n!! Wake up!" My older brother Seokjin kept pulling the white duvets off of my body, but I was strong enough to pull them back, giving off a grunt as well. He rolled his eyes and pulled the blanket with full force, causing me to sit up straight from my bed, glaring at him with fiery eyes for disrupting my beauty sleep.

"YAH!" I grunted again. I was just so tired, I can't even get an extra five minutes? "Y/n, we're already late because of you! Get your ass up," Seokjin sassed me and left the room. I rolled my eyes and looked at the picture beside my bed.

Yes, I know you don't know what picture it is, so before I show you, let me explain how I even got it in the first place, it's pretty cool.

So basically when I was a kid, I was just minding my business, until I feel something at the bottom of my foot, which was the picture of course. I kept staring at it, being drawn to whoever that boy was, so I kept it with me ever since then.

I know, he's cute

I know, he's cute. But keep your distance, I called dibs on him when I was five. Anyways, enough about that kid and let's get to me, cuz I'm important too.

I'm Kim Y/n, sister of the one and only drama king Kim Seokjin. My parents unfortunately died in a helicopter crash, so I never really got to know them. Right after, my brother and I were taken into our beloved grandmother's care, and it has been like that ever since.

Now back to my boring reality, I got off of my true love and went to my bathroom, getting ready for the day. I went to my closet and got some clothes, a white tee with some jeans and a grey cardigan on top, with some white vans to finish it off, nothing special.

I didn't put any makeup on because as much as I hate to say it, I'm Kim Seokjin's sister - that should say enough. I went downstairs, kissing my grandmother's cheek while sitting down to eat breakfast.

"Well look who actually woke up! I'm proud of you," Jin remarked sarcastically, making me slap his big, broad shoulders. I just ate my cereal, making small talk with my grandma and my brother. I glanced at the clock, and immediately had an outburst from Seokjin telling me lies. This kid, I swear.