38.

"Here wear this"

"I...its like two sizes too big" Jimin sighed quietly as he sat cross legged over the bed, his fingertips tangled in the bedsheets as he watched the shirtless Jungkook from ahead.
It was wierdly fascinating.
His back looked like the most extravagant landscape, curved out with such precision. And yet it was so gentle to the eye.

"I think it will fit you fine" Jungkook sighed as he pulled the jumper over Jimin, it was getting colder lately so Jungkook wasn't surprised that Jimin caught a cold.
"There it fits you fine, now let's do something about that face of yours" Jungkook sighed as he lifted the smaller males chin into his large palms before leaning forward with a gentle moist cloth as softly rubbed it against Jimin's face.

"With all that drooling your for sure to break out"

"W.. im not that bad!!" Jimin shrieked as he covered his face with a frown, he coulden't concentrate on anything. That was untill a loud clash echoed down the hallway as the doors swung open.

"JUNGKOOK?! Where are you i found out- i- it looks like im interuptong something ......" Taehyung chocked as he stopped in his tracks, only to make out Jimins face behind Jungkook who seemed quite irritated at the new presence. "Oh- what's Jimin doing here"

"He had a little accident, so I helped out. Now we can talk about that later can't we" Jungkook sighed as he moved away, buttoning his shirt one by one only to see the intense expression over Taehyung's face.

"Alright, anyway... you guys ready for the festival? I heard that Jungkook invited you to go with him" Taehyubg teased as he jumped onto the bed beside Jimin as he glanced over with small nodd.
His eyes perling over at Jungkook who leant across the door, gawking over at the window before shrugging his shoulders.

"Lets take Jimin home, i have some busness to attend to today and I don't have time to baby sit" Jungkook started in a matter of fact tone, Jimin noticing his sudden mood change as he slowly pushed himself up from the bed only to watch as Taehyung ran past him.

Jimin slowly and steadily made his way to Jungkook, gripping onto his shirt before tugging it lightly.
"Can you keep it a secret? ...between us two-"

"Ohh keep what a secret~" Taehyung interupted as he peaked through the door only to feel a glare being shot over at him, well two strikes withing a ten minute span.
Not good.

"Lets head out, im afraid i coulden't find your bag. Ill go back and see if it still there once I get you home." Junkook stated as they made their way down the stair case, Jimin dumbfounded by the sounding room.
This place was gigantic, but thats a understatement.
The moment they stepped out of the house Jimin saw it's full size, he never expected Jungkook to be this wealthy.

"Um yeah.. thank you alot Jungkook I really apreciate it" Jimin smiled over at him gently as they stepped into the car.

"Right.. ill pick you up tomorow afternoon for the festival, be ready"
Jungkook stated before turning to Taehyung, the moment Jimin got out.

"We don't have much time do we?"

"No.. no we don't"

Bully. ( jikook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें