32.

Jimin turned his head to the side as he felt the others body crushing him from above, Jungkook's arms falling either side of Jimin who bit down harshly on the inside of his lip as he felt the others uneven breaths brush past his cheek.

Jimin's heart bouncing off the walls in vibrating waves that burst out of his chest and into the air around them.

"I..i never said it was a joke..." Jimin gulped, scrunching his fists desperatly as he let his sight fall to the side onto golden rays that emited from the glass.

It hurt. It hurt so much. "How could you not show me... those photos- i"

"I don't know, for some odd reason i thought i wanted to prottect you." Jungkook lowered his body onto Jimin as his eyes skimmed past the others lips..
Jimin could feel Jungkook's slow, close to non existant heart beat pressed against him.

"but i figured that i just confused my feelings of finding you anoying for something else" Jungkook gripped onto Jimin's colar before yanking it upwards harshly, hearing the small gasp escape Jimin's lips as he scrunched up his face at the sudden pressure around his neck.

"I... wanted to be friends...for you to stop being like this- because i..know somewhere inside your trully...good" Jimin muttered as he pressed his hand hesitantly over Jungkook's chest.

"Huh? Seriously i prefered you as a mute" Jungkook spat to the side before pushing Jimin down and standing up, watching as his shadow grew over Jimin slowly.

Jimin felt a pin in his heart as he reached to the side for his bottle which lingered over the floor before he unscrewed the lid, his eyes following as Jungkook headed towards the exit as he rushed forward.

Jungkook froze with his arm reaching for the door the moment the luke warm liquid dribbled down his body, Jimin wasn't sure what he was thinking.
But whatever it was wasn't straight, nor was it thought through because the moment he found himself slammed againsy the wall he felt his body unconsiously shut down with his stupidity.

"You really want to piss me off don't you?"

"Y...you use to be such a sweet kid..!"

"You wish, i was just as bad then as i am now" Jungkook rolled his eyes when suddenly he raised his brows as he saw Jimin's eyes fall down from his face.
"Ahh i know pretty dazzling arn't i, but my face is up here sweetheart" Jungkook clicked his toung as he lifted Jimin's chin up with his fingertips.

"You gay or something? If you Keep looking at me like that ill think your into me" Jungkook squeezed Jimin's cheek harshly causing a small shriek to escape the others lips as he gripped onto Jungkook's arm to make him stop.

"Even if i was your toned body would not save you from your nasty personality"

"You think im tonned now? Whats next?" Jungkook teased as he placed his hand flat against the wall on each side of Jimin's shoulder as the smaller raised his brows, watching as Jungkook's face lit up.

"I thought you hated me a second agoe"

"I thought the same, looks like either we both got it right or someone is lying" Jungkook grinned as he leant forward even more, his head falling slowly onto Jimin's shoulder as he bent down in a exhaustive manner.
Taking a second or two before opening his lips.

"I don't like him... and its not just because he spends too much time with you.. but that also pisses me off"

"Everything pisses you off"

"You don't... well you do but-" Jungkook sighed as he let out a small yawn, Jimin coulden't believe it.
"Now lets make up and let me touch that peachy ass of yours i need a stress ball"

"I- excuse me?!"