24.

Soft, so softly timmid was the temperature which had fallen by adleast eight degrees scince mid afternoon.
Jimin felt a scornful sigh escape his lips as he watched both the minute and hour arrows point upwards on the clock.
Midnight.

The fierce winds bashed against the walls as lightning shon through the tiny windows, the two boys sat by one of the corners of the room, Jimin had dragged one of the loose mats over earlier so that they wern't sitting on cold concreat ground.
And sure it might have helped a bit but it all felt the same to Jimin who sat against the wall with Jungkook laying against him, his hot body sweating oceans while swirling in Jimins arms.
The constant discomfort suffocating him.

"S...sorry"

"Its fine... im not the most comfortable bed out there" Jimin spoke gently, his fingers traveling through Jungkook's wet hair in a caring maner as he watched the raven haired male in such a vounrable state, Jimin wasn't sure why but it made his guts knot.
He coulden't even bare seeing Jungkook in pain, after everything that happened.
He still had some sort of soft spot for the younger.

Jungkook's waves loosened as Jimin moved his droppy locks to the side while using the sleave of his jumper to dabb away the sweat that formed over Jungkook's skin, meanwhile Jimin"s free hand coressed the others arm hesitantly.

"T..thats not what i meant... im sorry.. for everything" Jungkook whispered tiresomly as he reached his hand forward, it wasn't like him to apoligise.
But now was better than never, even more so that he was off his rocks. Jungkook moved Jimin's fringe to the side with his finger to revel the small cut over his forehead which had slowly begun to heal.
Even so Jungkook coulden't help but feel guilty, he was jelous.
Stupidly jelous that he coulden't have Jimin all for himself, coulden't have all of his attention to himself.

It's because he hated Jimin, hated his sweet honey eyes, hated those beautifull peachy lips. Those small soft fingertips.
He hated it.

"Im n..not asking for your forgiveness.. im just afraid..." Jungkook spoke breathlessly as he hesitantly pulled his hand away, feeling his heart strings snap one after the other "If there really is a god up there id rather face my sins now"

"D..don't say that... you will be fine i promice-"

"If i stay you know ill never change, i...im Jungkook. I never change.." Jungkooks voice faded into thin air as a small sad smile formed over his lips, the raven haired male forming a tight grip around Jimin arm with all the discomfort fludding his systemn.
But before Jimin could do anything he heard a loud bang against the locked doors, followed by the sound of mettal bouncing against the floor as he hinges burst.
Three tall figures running in.
Jimin felt his heart drop as he watched them move forward.

"P..please...he needs help" Jimin shivered at the sudden overwhelming gush of cold as he saw three flashlights facing his direction. Taehyung rushed forward wide eyed as his eyes fell to Jungkook, his arms gently slipping beneath Jungkook's heavy body before pulling him up with all the strenth he had as he rushed outside.

"Stay with me you stupid stupid idiot" Taehyung cursed under his breath, the two boys were stuck in the middle of a storm, and yet somehow they didn't even hear the pandering rain as it smashed against the roof top.
Taehyung carried Jungkook to the car that was parked right outside before feeling his colar being yanked down, Jungkook whispered a couple words into Taehyung's ear as the ambulance had came to take him away.

"Jimin... you have no idea how worried i was" Jimin heard a overwhelmingly familar voice as he lunged forward, finding himself inbetween a pair of strong arms.
Suddenly Jimin could feel his sensors burst as he raised his eyes.

"D..dad...i..im so sorry i made you worry" Jimin cried as he wrapped his arms tightly around his dads torso, feeling his tears fall continuously down his cheeks as his dad pulled a thick warm jacket over him.
"Its ok...im Just so verry glad your safe....i have no idea what id do if i lost you too"

Jimin's dad leant forward giving Jimin a soft peck over his forehead with a deep breath as they walked towards the door, Jimin wasn't sure weather he was just helusinating but from afar he could see a sihlowette in the distance.
"Jimin.. im glad your ok" Taehyung gave Jimin a small soft smile before looking back into the room, he stepping in for a minute or two before stepping back out with something in his palms.

This wasn't just a coincidence.