30.

The windows darkened with the hour passing ad the male leant with his temples against the table.
"Someone is in a bad mood"

Jungkook sat by the side of the classroom, his back pressed against the wall as he raised his eyes.

"What do you want." Jungkook's eyes sharpened as he watched the other moving forward, his sickening mannerisms forming exes acid in his stomach as the other leant against a desk beside him.

"What i want? It's for Jimin to be happy, and he wown't be happy when he is around you" Yoongi spoke in a melodic manner as his eyes fell to the side at Jungkook who's body was tensened as his muscles rejected his thoughts, all he wanted to do was hurt the other so so badly.
"So stay away if you know what's best for your own good"

"What makes you think id listen to you? What makes you think anyone will listen to you"

"Oh our dear heart broken Jimin, or even your dear friend Taehyung who's finaly given up on helping you. Because you never seem to listen" Yoongi sighed hysterically as he threw one leg over the other, his eyes arching down as he sucked in the side of his lip.
The room coulden't have been more silent as only Yoongi's tapps echoed around the four closed walls around them.
"The question is who would believe yo-"

"Don't, mess with me." Jungkook put emphasis on his first word as he pushed himself forward, his hand wrapped around Yoongi's throat as the other let out a laugh.
Dark condesending laugh as he stared up into Jungkook's furious eyes.

"I don't have to do anything, you did it all yourself" Yoongi spoke breathlessly as he pulled Jungkook's hand before turning to look at the door with a grin as the door shut closed.
"I assume he came to apoligise, what a Turn of events, you hurting the 9nly person he trusts"

Yoongi laughed as he pushed himself up from the table, walking mockingly towards the door.
"Now the suspicions grow, what a shame you will have no one to back you up soon enaugh."

"Your showing your true colours"

"Anything to keep that boy safe from you" Yoongi rolled his neck as he gripped onto the door, a smirk forming over his lips as his back faced Jungkook.
This was the second time they got to talk, and it got better every time.
"Unlike you i care for him you see, and i wownt let it go for granted"

Jungkook grabed his bag as he rushed out the door, slamming his shoulder past Yoongi as he headed forward.
He didn't trust him, his words didn't mean shit.
Even so they seemed to stick to him.
Man did he hate this.

"Jeon Jungkook! Listen to me when i speak. Head teachers office now!"