37.

Silence.

The silent tune pounced off of the walls and into a carnival of colours as it's brushstrokes covered the canvas that hung overhead in splatters of paint.

Nothing made a sound as the sleeping soul moved his head forward, pressing against a automatic drum which caused the radiating heat to escape the bricked wall beside him as he leant into it, feeling it's soft outside turn gentler as he moved his hand up.
Grazing past two humps before wraping himself around.

"Not to burst your bubble there, but im afraid im about to deflate your ass'

Jimin fluttered his eyes open, his eyes parralel to Jungkook's which were sharply grazing over his lips as he spoke in a dark groggy tone, Jimin being close enaugh to see his own reflection glisten in the others darkened orbes, but he pulled away instantly.
Seeing as how his own hand sat comfortably beneath Jungkook's shirt.

"W..what are you doing he-" Jimin muttered before he felt his chin being spun to the side by Jungkook's long gentle fingers, now this was defenatly not his room.
This place was like a palace, as he slowly raised he drowned in a Daze.
A velvet red colour glazed across the walls as the enormous windows formed pathways to a wonderfull overgrown balcony.

"Where on earth am i-" Jimin squirmed the last word as a arm buckled around his waits before lowering him back down with one swift pull which caused his back to fall back down into the soft silky covers which formed around his body like a mould before he turned his head to the side, expecting Jungkook to be laying beside him but instead the male towered over Jimin.
Watching his expression carefully as he felt Jimin moving around beneath him, his clotheless legs feeling the gentle material beneath his skin.

"Firstly, you fell asleep on me. Secondly you left your bag in the allyway meaning i had no way of taking you home and last but not least it was you who started getting all touchy with me" Jungkook spiked his brow up as he stared down at Jimin who's face lit lightly with a gently peachy flush over his cheeks.

"I... well how did i lose my clothes huh-"

"Well im pretty sure you woulden't have wanted to wake up in a pair of jeans" Jungkook rolled his eyes before lowering his body onto Jimin who took a deep sudden breath as Jungkook's hand traveled up his shirt "not to mention the fact that this is my bed, and no clothes are allowed"

Jungkook grinned as he rolled his neck to the side with a slight click as he sat his arms comfortably around Jimin's waist, watching as Jimin body tensened slightly at the cold touch before he burried his face into the cruck on Jimin's neck.

"Dont worry, your the last person id wan't to do anything with in my bed.. just give me your warmth"

Jungkook muttered beneath his breath as he closed his eyes, the feeling on Jimin's small waist beneath his fingertips causing him to grin as his warm breath radieted onto the elders neck.

"W.. what if someone comes in-"

"Shut up, it's not like they's be surprised to see a guy in my bed" Jungkook whispered beneath his breath as he moved one hand down to Jimins soft hips "guys arn't my prefered preference, but it sure does piss my mother off"

Jimin was taken aback as he chocked on air the moment their eyes met.

"You like guys too-"

Jimin blurted out unconsiously only to watch a wide grin grow over Jungkook's lips as he blew onto Jimin's ear.

"No, i don't. Like i said my mother hates it, so i just do it. But it looks like you just came out of the closet"

"I think i should go-"

Jimin was about to get up but the moment he tried pulling away he felt like his body crumbled, his muscles determinating with every movement.
"Not sure if u realised but one of us has a realy high feaver, so shut up and sleep. I wown't do anything except from holding you"

"Yeah well your hands are quite distracting-"

"I mean- i can move them lower if you wan't-" Jungkook grinned as Jimin bit down on the inside of his lips before leaning into Jungkook's chest with his arms wrapping tightly onto the others shirt.

"Do that and ill bite your fingers off one by one... "

"Woah someone is growing some balls, just don't get too cocky with me." He whispered as with one of his hand he gently coressed the others cheek.