4.

"You really shouldn't have taken the blame, i would have thought of some excuse" Jimin sighed sympatheticly as he reached down into his baby blue bag before pulling out a pack of wet wipes, by now most people had gone to their first lessons, but luckly his was canceled because his teacher had decided to elope to alaska in the middle of summer.
He didn't like him that much anyway but it still sucked.

Jimin pulled out one of the wipes before reaching over for Yoongi's hand and rubbing off the exess sticky discharge from what was left of the carbonated drink.
Though it wasn't his intention Yoongi beamed his eyes over Jimin's gentle features which slowly begun to glow golden in the evening sun.

"Its fine really... man but your hair is all sticky" it took the older a moment to snap out of his haze as he sighed and ran his fingers through Jimin's now clumpy hair, watching as the smaller scrunched up his nose with every small tugg.
Lucky they both had afternoon classes this day.
"Where are your showers? It's best if you clean yourself off of that"

"Thanks, i guess thats a good idea" Jimin gave the other a cutely bashfull smile as he felt his cheeks brighten ever so slightly the moment Yoongi reached down for his bag as Jimin pushed himself off of the platformed ground.
"Anyway i already took too much of your time so-"

"Its fine really, for exchange you could allways show me around?"

"Wh- you want me to show you around?"

"If it's not a problem that is" Yoongi spoke slowly as he pushed himself up in a slothfull manner, he wasn't sure why such a cutie was all by himself, it seemed like people fully avoided him at all cost.
He could see the way they'd stare at him even if he wasn't looking, because the peersing stares burnt into his back like bullets.
Leaving untreatable wounds.

"N..no it's defenatly not a problem id love to!" Jimin shuffled back a few steps, giving the other a full 90° bowl before popping his head back up.
"Im park Jimin and ill take care of you"

Jimin spoke gently as he rased his head only to hear a small chuckle comming from the slightly taller males mouth as his big vainy hands patted the top of Jimin head before they ran down the smallers arm, down to his palm.

"How about we clean you off first, do you have any spair clothes?"

".. well these were my spair clothes" Jimin muttered beneath his breath as he glanced to the side, feeling the penetrating stares from around him before he looked back over at Yoongi.
He sure was being selfish, at this rate Yoongi was going to go down with him.
Like a anker on a ship.

This wasn't going to last much longer here by Jimins side, and yet something was better than nothing.