9.

As the poulsating rhythm of the strong based songs caused waves of energy to penetrate the smaller males eardrums, he allowed his body to sink down into one of the corners of the room as his fingertips gripped his drink thirmly.

Although only a minute had past it felt like hours as he watched the flashing lights forming a freeze phrame like image in Jimin's mind before he felt a small vibration in his back pocket.

*Unknown*
Jimin where are you? I cant see you.

*Jimin*
Sorry i wanted to refill my drink, ill be right back!

Jimin let out a small sigh of relief as he pressed send the moment he took one single step forward, but not being able to take the second as he walked into the shadow that hovered over him like a mirrage causing Jimin to stumble back as his phone collided with the ground the moment his eyes traveled upwards.

This coulden't be happening.

It felt like all the penetrating sounds had muffled as he took a step back, seeing as the other had taken a step forward.
Jimin's back laying flat against the cold marble walls which ran across the huge room.

"Man i don't recognise you" Jungkook smirked as he lifted Jimin's chin upwards with a dark condesending expression over his lips as he yanked Jimins face foward, his fingers dripping Forcefully around Jimin's jaw as he pushed himself forward.
Their bodies being flat against eachother as Jungkook glanced down.
"Look at you all puffed up, makes me just want to puke" Jungkook serenaded into Jimin's ear before griping his shirt and sending him flying onto the ground as he climbed up one of the tables, smashing a bottle of vodca right beside Jimin who jerked up at the sudden noise as the shard disburst around him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, May i have your attention please! Let me introduce you to our dear four eyed ballerina" Jungkook bowed as all eyes fell over the two of them, people crowding around slowly as their eyes stuck to the screens of their phones.
"What do we have here? Painted nails? Tight pants? What happened to our poor inocent little Jimin"

Jungkook Jumped down off of the table, kneeling down beside Jimin who desperatly pushed himself up trying to run through the croud, only to be pushed back down to Jungkook who snatched Jimin's cup.
The croud cheered as Jungkook tipped the cup upside down, spilling the bevarage over the wooden floors that were now covered in shards of glass.

"Go on, drink it" Jungkook laughed as he leant over to Jimin's ear.

"Or what?" Jimin snapped silently, feeling his heart bashing against his ribcage as Jungkook slammed his head onto the ground, Jimin could feel the small shards of glass impailing his skin as he started up with glistening eyes at Jungkook who caused him to whimper in pain.
"Or i go and get your new little friend instead." he grinned darkly as his breath grazed past Jimin's skin.

There was no way Jimin would let his new friend to be humiliated infront of all those people, not because of him.

____

Yoongi sighed, ten minutes had past and Jimin was no where to be seen. Yoongi knew Jimin was small but he didn't expect it to be this hard to find him, then again there were way too many people and the constant flashing lights didn't help either as he kept pushing himself through the crouds of bodies.

It didn't take him long to notice a large croud of people surrounding one designated point.
He coulden't have been there, but then again being cautious never hurt anyone.

"You must be the new kid, you look distressed" Yoongi glanced up to see a overly smiley male staring down at him as he looked back with a cold emotionless expresion drifting over his face.
"Im looking for a friend."

"A friend? And who may that be?"

"Park Jimin" Yoongi snaped as he watched the others expression disintegrate the moment he yanked his shoulder away and pushed his way through the mechanical croud.

If only he could have kept his collective facade, sure he didn't know Jimin for a lomg time.
But he knew he didn't being treated like this.