8.

"I told you its not so bad" Yoongi raised his brows as he gently nudged Jimin, alowing his fingertips to cruise down Jimin's arm before taking the others small soft hands into his palms as he swirled Jimin's hips with a small chuckle.

"W...what are you laughing about?"

"Nothing, really ...it's just.. the size of your hands" Yoongi gave Jimin a small wink before wraping one hand around his waist as he begun to sway Jimin from side to side through the ocean of loathing bodies which bashed lustfully against eachother, but the platonic hue floated around the two boys as they begun to mess around.
Yoongi's hand loosening from around Jimin's waist after a long while as he leant into the others ear, his fingers rubbing against Jimin ear lobe only for the satisfaction that came from the others softly flushed cheeks.

"Ill go to the restroom, ill be right back so stay here"

Yoongi's voice vibrated in Jimin's drums as he gave the other a small nodd, his eyes following Yoongi into the distance as he walked through the pathway that formed through the croud, but Jimin couldn't help but feel his heart stop as the gap closed up faster than the rate it formed.
Now he was left at the heart of the party, alone, his sensors comming back to life as he begun retreating to the side.
Not too far from where Yoongi left him but far enaugh not to be pushed around by the intoxicated bodies around him.

But he wasn't the only one who occupied the sides as from afar a pair of dark sharp eyes noticed the smaler male struggling through the crouded room.

"Hey Jungkook come join us!-" Taehyung cheered as he pointed over at Hoseok's group, but as he walked forward the dark eyed male pushed past him while shoving his drink into Taehyung's hands, leaving the other in confusion as he watched his friend disappearing in the croud.

"Hey Taehyung whats up with Jungkook" Namjoon sighed as he placed his hand over Taehyung's hair with raised brows as he followed the other through the croud.

"I have no idea... but it doesn't look like good news to me" he muttered as he begun to pushing through the croud, skanning around for his friend.
But his legs crumbled as he become engulfed by the black hole of bodies that swarmed the party, he should be having fun instead of taking care of the other.

But his gut feeling told him something bad was going to happen, and he didn't want to risk it.