5.

As the clouds had fallen closer to the horizon.
A frosty shield begun to occupie the now shaded lands, it woulden't be much longer till Autumn would peer at the doorsteps of every house.
All you could do is wait in anticipation of those deathening days.

"What are you wearing."
Jimin stepped in through the tall wooden door, feeling his knees crumble inwards as he glanced to the side.

"Oh.. i had a little accident at school.." Jimin murmured as he gently shut the door behind "so my friend lended me his clothes" Jimin smiled softly as he slipped off his shoes, his eyes traveling to the corner of the living room where his father sat with a newspaper inbetween his fingers as his 10 month old golden retriever sat beside him.

"Didn't he have any other clothes which he could have lent to you? Your dressed like a girl"

"Sorry... well how was work? Anything new?" Jimin mummured after a moment of silence as he tried changing the subject, only to notice the piles of empty bottles of beer which sat beside the door.
His dad was obviously in a terrible mood.

Sometimes he just wished mum was still here.

Once he found a mouldy can of baked beans from half a year agoe, stuffed in a cupboard.
Not only that but the piles of washing up had been growing daily, Jimin wasn't sure how that was possible as there were only the two of them.
Him and his dad.
Then again he didn't come down too often.
He felt like avoiding any possible confrontations with his father was the best way to do things, even though his dad wasn't the best, he was all Jimin had left.

He was just imperfectly perfect, even if he had his oldfashoned vews.
He still accepted Jimin the way he was, even if Jimin could never tell him how he really felt.
If he did he fear of the distance between them growing more than it already had these past years after his mother had past away, he allways was his mumies little boy.

But at this momemt in the worse case senario he'd get disowned by his own father of he spoke the truth.

And that was the last thing Jimin needed right now.

"So have you found a girlfriend yet?" Jimin glanaced to the side at his dad who sat with his back facing his son as he stared at the old flickering tv, trying to make some small talk as he watched a old comedy show with some oversold jokes as he lifted his glass of beer to his lips.
The drizzling liquid bubbling into air as the younger male rubbed the back of his neck.
The question sure caught Jimin off guard.

"No... im not interested in anyone right now-"

"By the time i was your age i already had a tone of girlfriends" his dad interupted in a legless maner as he slowly stumbled over his words, the alcohol finally taking over as his head rested over a small pillow.
"Sometimes i question... are you even my son? Your so feminine id even wonder if you were gay" his dad laughed as his voice faded away slowly as be begun drifting off to sleep, leaving Jimin stranded in his own thought.

"Don't be ridiculous dad.." Jimin chuckled sadly as he lifted a beige tinted blanket from beside the sopha before tossing it lightly over the sleeping male, he really was a terrible son afterall.

Jimin slipped out the glass from between his fathers fingertips before gentky placing the hand over his fathers chest.

After he finished clearing out the empty bottles which settled in bundles around the house he could feel a cold breeze grazing against his cheeks as he stepped outside.
Feeling as his chest burst as his legs crumbled beneath him.

It was scary sometimes, the constant thought of having everything revealed.
Having his dad kick him out for something he couldn't fully controll, but then again being so unpopular came with some sort of benifit.
No one could even bother starting drama, well with the exception of Jungkook that was.
Jimin just had to sit tight and wait for the day he was found dead in a ditch.
He sighed before hearing a slightly familiar voice in the distance.

"Jimin? Is that you?"