26.

"Yeah, it seems like something had gone wrong with the recording.... yes... our plan failed"

It was a beautifull sunny day, the birds sang their unreadable riddles through the morning sly, the tall slender male crashing his back against the wall behind in disbelief, this was going to be his soon to be morbid end.

"Im very disapointed, you know i don't like giving out second chances my dear boy. This will be my only exception, from what i can see not everything failed"

The male grinned with a small nodd as he circled his fingertips over one of the crumbling bricks as he bit down on his nails, watching from afar as the small boy rushed out of the building behind him.
"No, not everything. Plan b bas already been commenced" he spoke before soon losing sight of the smaller who disapeared in the distance, watching from afar sure was entertaining.
But what's the fun with that if you can't spice things up even the slightest bit, then again with what was on the line one more mistake and he was done for.

"Ill be watching your every move, don't you forget that"

"Its pretty hard to forget while there is a black car on my tail 24/7" The male spoke as he reached down to his pocket before pulling out a lemon flavoured lollypop, unwrapping the sugary treat before slipping it inbetween his lips as he watched a tall oh so handsome male exited the building.

"Baby come to mama" he mumbled as he stuffed his phone into his back pocket before rushing forward.