49.

"Y..yoongi... what are you doing..?"

The crumbly ground beneath his toes begun to stiffen as he watched from a distance, he coulden't fully make out what was happening.
And yet the bitter sweet atmosphere was enaugh to send chills running down his spine as he slowly took a step forward, watching as Yoongi pulled away.

"Oh Jiminah? Your awake already? How about you go back to sleep" Yoongi spoke softly, the smaller male was still half asleep and out of it meaning that maybe this situation could be fixed.
But then again leaving any sort of evidence behind wasn't a good idea, like his father said leave no witness.

Yoongi watched as Jimin's eyes fell onto Jungkook who was layed on the ground the moment he let out a loud exadurated groan "I don't feel like sleeping... it's getting cold... were you two fighting...?" Jimin mumbled as he lifted his arm, rubbing away any rescue from his teary eyes.
He was exausted, but something felt off.
He didn't want to leave them alone.

"Cold?.. come here then, and Jungkook just came by and chose violence" Yoongi spoke as he opened his arms, Jimin was about to make his way towards him when suddenly he watched as Jungkook shot up.
Shoving Jimin aside as a claking noise echoed across the empty hall, Jimins eyes glistening in the moonlight as he watched the knife fall infront of his toes.

"I get that you wanated to get rid of me... but stay away from Jimin" Jungkook groaned as he leant forward against the wall, taking a  deep breath as his eyes slowly fell onto Jimin who stood there in shock.
What was he going to do with a knife?
Bit befire he could say aword Yoongi's arms wrapped tightly around him.

"Im sorry Jimin.. it's not what it looks" Yoongi spoke softly as he pulled away, his hand gently settling over the sid eof Jimins cheek only to watched as heglenced back.
Scared, was he scared?
"ahh looks like this little sharade wown't work on you anymore huh sweetheart?" Yoongis hands ran down Jimisn am beforehand clutched Jimins wrist thirmly as he tried to slowly back away from him.

"Y..yoongi you don't seem to be feeling good... how about you calm down I.." Jimin spoke beneath his breath only to watch as a agitated scrowl formed over the others face as he glanced to the side before kicking Jungkook back.
"Jimin oh Jimin, allways getting yourself into mindless trouble. At this rate you might aswell end up dead"

"Yoongi... don't act like that your scaring me" Jimin interupted as he slowly made his way towards Yoongi in hopes that he would calm down as he placed his hands against his chest gently, signaling for Jungkook to get out with his eyes only to watch as Jungkook shook his head.

"You should have stayed asleep Jimin... now I have to kill you too" Yoongi spoke his hands slowly wrapped around Jimin's waist, his actions rejected his words as he entry ran his fingertips against Jimin's torso.

"W..why? Y..yoongi your not a killer" Jimin spoke as hereached his arms up,  he could tell how Mad it made Jungkook the moment Yoongi leant down, his lips running across Jimin's neck.
Feeling his small fingertips joilt against his skin at his sudden actions.

"Jimin. If you think you know me then im sorry, but honestly" he spoke coldly as he beldted his arm tighter around the slightly shorter males waist as he came to face Jungkook who slowly begun to push off of the ground "from day one all I thought about was destroying you" He  mumbled as his hand ran down Jimin's hips.
"In many ways"

"Ill destroy you in many of ways too if you dont keep your dirty fucking hands to yourself" Jungkook clicked his toung as he bolted forward, it seemed like Yoongi knew what was going to happen as he shoved Jimin to the side before slipping out something from his pocket.
Impaling it into Jungkook's stomach.